Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Zac made it back Monday morning from the 30th Annual "Dixie Deer Classic" in North Carolina.</DIV></DIV>He gave 4 seminars and delivered the Invocation at the NWTF banquet on Friday night. I'm very proud of him and Ionce again thank the forum family for giving him so much support. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you guy's at the fish fry this Sunday. Hope you enjoy the pics.</DIV></DIV>
</DIV></DIV>Here's a few emails that we got from Zac's website.During Zac's presentation he runs a bumper videoof what he's done for the last two years, he then has a powerpoint slide show and after that he explains how he's gotten to where he is today. His story seems to be very inspiring toour youth. </DIV></DIV>Hey Zac. I just heard your speech... and you were a million things at
once: inspiring... respectful... knowing... and your my age! I don't
know as much about hunting as you do... but I do respect The sport. I
have my hunter's license but I have not been able to go hunting...
yet. Thank-you for speaking... I appreciate what you do...keep on
dreaming :)
Devon </DIV></DIV>Hi, this is Michelle and Joe Powell. We came by to see your program and my dad hasn't gotten over how composed and naturally you are during your presentations. We came by afterwards to get an autograph and later for a picture. My dad describes you as a fine young man. He says you dont sound 13 he thinks of you as a composed speaker. I am 11 and your program changed my life. I think I have a new rolemodel. My dad has recomended to alot of people going to your program tomorrow and we will go also (if m mom says yes). We hope to see you next year also and really enjoyed your presentation.<BR clear=all>-Hunt like a warrior</DIV></DIV><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Zac,</DIV>I'm a lifetime hunter,lived in Raleigh all my life,and have attended all of the classics that have been held in Raleigh. I heard your presentation on Saturday and have to say that it was the most impressive presentation I have ever witnessed at the show. I was with my 11 year old daughter Michelle, my cousin David and his young son from Ocracoke, NC. They also thoroughly enjoyed it . The enthusiasm, confidence, and passion with which you spoke was amazing. It is truly and honor to have you as a spokesman for sportsmen both present and future. My hats off to your mom and dad for being such good teachers, and I know they are very proud of you. Browning made a great move to recruit you to there team .We will be back at the showtomorrow with more friends to see your presentationat 12:00. Thanks for the group picture today and the autograph. Hope you will be back next year!</DIV>Sincerely,</DIV>Joe Powell</DIV></DIV>It was great meeting you at the Dixie Deer Classic in Raleigh on Saturday. You are a truly grounded, and bright young man, and I wish you all the best in all your future. Having worked my last 27 years in the Correctional system, I have seen plenty of young people stray in the wrong direction. I ama Platoon Commander over our Prison Swat Team, a Firearms Instructor, Concealed Carry Instructor, Combat Shooting Instructor, along with being a hunter also. Since our deer are kinda small here in N C, I mostly hunt in Illinois,Ohio, and Missouri. Enough about me, again may all your dreams come true. May GODBless You and Keep you safe !!!!! Anthony Poole</DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV></DIV></DIV>

·
Super Moderator
29,282 Posts
Man Chad!!! That is fricken AWESOME!!!! If his hormones ain't outta whack, they soon will be....look at all them gals!!! Can't wait till this weekend brother!:bowdown:clap:bowdown:usaflag

·
Registered
822 Posts
CAN YOU SAY GROUPIES! Chad, I think its time to have "THE TALK" with Zac. I just can't believe it GROUPIES at the age of 13.... Out of all young Zac has accomplished I think this makes me most proud.... Congratulations!! :letsdrink

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JCW (3/10/2010)CAN YOU SAY GROUPIES! Chad, I think its time to have "THE TALK" with Zac. I just can't believe it GROUPIES at the age of 13.... Out of all young Zac has accomplished I think this makes me most proud.... Congratulations!! :letsdrink
Your Funny,,, LOL !!!! Thats what worries me theMOST. This situation could lead to a totalDERAIL.

It's cute but it's NOT

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
HAHA! Now thats great... Chad you don't have to worry bout that yet. And hopefully for a while............ Congrats Zac!!! Glad you had a good trip. See ya'll this weekend.

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
it's gonna be fine...have raised two...26 y/o boy, 18 y/o daughter...he's on the right track....proud father who takes interest will alwayswin...not to worry dad...looking forward to meeting you and zac this weekend...

enjoyed the thread...little guy is holding up just fine...far beyond his years...heck, i'm proud of him...keep the updates coming...

mike

·
Registered
235 Posts
Chad, it could always be worse -just be gladits not your daughter up there with 1/2 dozen guys hanging around. It looks like he is doing just fine.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Just to set the record straight. Zac has been "going out" withour daughter, Savannahsince August 8,2009. Chad andRon simply introduced themasthey stood and talked at the Wild Life Expo in Milton last August.. Chad commented he was sure glad Zac hadn't figured out girls yet!Neither one of them really noticing the two kids were still locked in a gaze at each other! They managed to end up on the archery shooting range that afternoon, Savannah outshot Zac with her long bow and he outshot her with his compound so of course they had to switch bows and try it the other way. Long story short....... our phone was ringing the next night. It's been 7 months and theyare still crazy about each other. You can be reassured that BIGRON has had a few talks with the LITTLE MAN WITH THE BIG DREAMS!!!!!!!Not to mention Chad has had many conversations with Zac about how to treat yourcompetitions daughter. Overall, we have had a great time getting to know the Coopers better and having Zac in our home from time to time. We like our place to be down-time for him. No cameras, no shop-talk, just relax and be himself. The comment about de-railing was true. It could happen, lets pray it doesn't! Savannah is supportive of his career and understands their will be many other hugs and hits from other girls and she will just have to take it all in stride. She loves to shoot and hunt, they were both raised in a Taxidermy shop, she is home-schooled so she can take-off and hunt withthe family, and he is gone alotso i guess they have enough in common to keep them interested in each other. Thanks to everyone for their support for this fine young man. We love him and pray he will always put God first in his endeavors.

The Vanderpol family,

Ron, Cathy and Savannah:)

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
I have no doubt that boy will handle puberty and life the way he has handled everthing esle. With a loving and supporting Father and Mother and a great family nework. Congrats to you again dad for being a great Dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts