Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guy's,</DIV></DIV>Here's some pics from the event, we just gothomearound midnight. This was Zac's first Major National event in the spotlight. I was so proud of how well he handled himself. Hehelped set a great examplefor today's youth. </DIV></DIV>
</DIV></DIV>Zac with Mr. Eddie Salter </DIV></DIV>
</DIV></DIV>Meeting Mr. Jerry Martin with Bass Pro Shops & Kelsey Kanrade from The Next Generation</DIV></DIV>
</DIV></DIV>Lee & Tiffany</DIV></DIV>
</DIV></DIV>Chris Ashley & Keith Burgess team Primos</DIV></DIV>
</DIV></DIV>Dave Poteat & Tim Anello with Inside Outdoors</DIV></DIV>
</DIV></DIV>IM JEALOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!</DIV></DIV>
</DIV></DIV>Zac & Kelsey </DIV></DIV>
</DIV></DIV>Zac in Autograph Booth with Mr Rob Keck, Jerry Martin, & QDMA Founder Mr. Joe Hamilton</DIV></DIV>
</DIV></DIV></DIV>I was overwhelmed with pride when Zac opened the convention by delivering the Invocation. This is for sure his mostrespected tribute to date.</DIV></DIV>
</DIV></DIV></DIV>The most humorous moment was when Zac was asked by Randy Bowden what he was most excited about at the convention. On stage in front of everybody Zac replies, " I'm very excited about meeting new friends & the fellowship heretonight but I have to say the MOST EXCITING thing I'm looking forward to is this." He then said, " You know !!! Whenthe brochures & media went out & my dads clients & friends found out that I was going to be here with Mr. Lee & Mrs. Tiffany, They all said that I bettergive Mrs. Tiffany a hug & kiss for them, Sooooo I'm going to need you to help keep Mr. Lee distracted for me."</DIV></DIV>
</DIV></DIV></DIV>The crowd roared with laughter, As Zac left the stage Tiffany jumped up from the crowd & wrapped him up.</DIV>The guy with the food blocked our camera shot,What luck !!</DIV></DIV>
</DIV></DIV>Tracy Bird</DIV></DIV>
</DIV></DIV>I hope you enjoyed the pics, if you get a chance come out to the University of Florida Expo in Milton this Saturday. Zac will be there shooting the bow with the kids & you can see his hunt that aired last week. </DIV></DIV>You guy's gave Zac a push start & we will always be grateful. Thanks again foryour interest &all the local support. This forum is where Zac's story first took off. It was you guy's that built him up a year ago & it just went from their.</DIV></DIV>Thanks Again,</DIV></DIV>Chad</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV>

<HR>

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
i love how the pics that have tiffany in them, everyone is out of focus except for her. looks like the photographer had his priorities right. is that alex rutledge in the 4th picture?? looks like him

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
ScullsMcNasty (7/27/2009)good god shes AMAZING!! way to go Zac! love all the pics!
No doubt - hey, could ya have Zac find out if she has a sister for me?????? lol

Congrats to you Zac! Keep up the kick-butt work young man!:usaflag

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Way to go Zac!!!!!!!!!!!Chad don't know why you worry.........Zac is an outstanding you man and you should be proud. Like I have said before on other post. He is the best mannered young man I have ever met. And that is a biggg.. reflection of you.Can't wait to get back to the US to come up and hear Zac's veiw on the weekend.

CONGRATS TO YA ZAC!

·
Super Moderator
27,951 Posts
Zac is definitely living a dream Chad!!!! You have soooo much to be proud of!!! GOD is sure smiling down on you brother!!!:angel:angel:angel

If I were ZAC, I'd have this poster multiplied and wallpaper my room w/ it:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Jason (7/29/2009)Zac is definitely living a dream Chad!!!! You have soooo much to be proud of!!! GOD is sure smiling down on you brother!!!:angel:angel:angel

If I were ZAC, I'd have this poster multiplied and wallpaper my room w/ it:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

Ditto on what Jason said! Zac isa greatsportsman and at such a young age,youhave to be a veryproud Dad!Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just got these photo's e-mailed to meyesterday from QDMA. Remember when Zac came off the stage at the convention, he had just told the crowd he needed them to keep Mr. Lee distracted so he could get a hug from Mrs. Tiffany. The guy with the food blocked our camera angle at that moment. I had no idea that it had been caught by another camera.

Zac's brief trip to Heaven !!!!!!!

He pushedhis limit, NOW I'm Jealous!!!!!!! I'm putting him on restriction.

Check out the look on his face, he's lost !!!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Chad Cooper (8/8/2009)I just got these photo's e-mailed to meyesterday from QDMA. Remember when Zac came off the stage at the convention, he had just told the crowd he needed them to keep Mr. Lee distracted so he could get a hug from Mrs. Tiffany. The guy with the food blocked our camera angle at that moment. I had no idea that it had been caught by another camera.

Zac's brief trip to Heaven !!!!!!!

He pushedhis limit, NOW I'm Jealous!!!!!!! I'm putting him on restriction.

Check out the look on his face, he's lost !!!

:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:baby:blush::hotsun:) and I think these icons just about sum it up!

Chad, Zac is one heck of a young man and definately living a dream! Congrats

·
Registered
116 Posts
Where was Zac in the pictures with Tiffany??? Just kiddin!!

Way to go Zac and way to go Dad. Like someone else said he is the great person he his today because of the way he was raised. I know you are proud of him.

Congrats again Zac. Stay focused and keep up the good work!!!!

Phil

1 - 17 of 17 Posts