Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Congrats to both Zac & Chad. I dont know either of you but have been following your story from the beginning and must say what a treat it has been to see this unfold. Chad brag brag brag and then brag some more. I know you have to be so proud. Thank you for sharing this great developing story and hope to get the chance to meet the both of you some day. :clap

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
redfishin'JR (9/9/2009)I know I'm going to lose some respect here on because ofthis comment. While I believe it's great to have a local kid make it as far as Zac has, it just seems to be nothing more than errogance and bragging. All that we hear is Zac, Zac, Zac. Am I jealous? Of course I am to a degree. I wouldn't be human if I wasn't. Anyone that loves to hunt would love to have the opportunity that Zac has been given. Anyone should be proud of their son making this great accomplishment as I would be ecstatic if it was my 5 year old boy. When my boy gets his first deer you better believe that I'll post it on here, but that will be it. I'm sure many of you will disagree with this comment and that's you're right if you wish, just as it's my right to believe that it's errogance and bragging to promote Zac.
Wow! You sir are an official douche nozzle. I know women who behave better than this when they are jealous! I hope you haven't ruined the reports on Zac that the rest of us enjoy by your uncalled for comment. I wish you the worst luck you have ever had in your upcoming hunting season. But if by chance you take your panties off long enough to go hunting and you actually kill something I certainly hope you post it so we can bash your accomplishments as you have done with your worthless post.

Keep on posting Chad and Zac!!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'd be bragging if it was my kid! Much to be proud of Chad!
Jealousy is something I don't get, be happy for those who have more or better things in life than you especially if they have worked hard for it and deserve it!!
So make sure to keep us posted on his adventures and accomplishments please.
Thanks,
Chris.

·
Registered
771 Posts
It is amazing that someone would besuch an idiot as to post something so stupid. Chad has every right to brag and be proud of Zac. Are people jealous?Sure! Do I wish I was a pro staffer for Mathew's and Browning? Hell YES! Do grown men who have been hunting 30 plus year's know more about it than Zac? Probably, but Zac has become an awesome ambassador to the youth of hunting. He will open the eye's of countless young people to the joy's, and honor of hunting. From the very beginning when Chad was just posting about Zac's drive and ethic's while huntingthe local wood's it has been impressive to follow and watch his growth as a hunter.

Chad, keep us posted on Zac's adventure's, progress, and by all mean's stay proud!

Zac, Keep making us proud and jealous! I personally am more jealous about the hug and kiss from Tiffany than anything else!! You lucky, lucky young man!!

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
redfishin'JR (9/9/2009)I know I'm going to lose some respect here on because ofthis comment. While I believe it's great to have a local kid make it as far as Zac has, it just seems to be nothing more than errogance and bragging. All that we hear is Zac, Zac, Zac. Am I jealous? Of course I am to a degree. I wouldn't be human if I wasn't. Anyone that loves to hunt would love to have the opportunity that Zac has been given. Anyone should be proud of their son making this great accomplishment as I would be ecstatic if it was my 5 year old boy. When my boy gets his first deer you better believe that I'll post it on here, but that will be it. I'm sure many of you will disagree with this comment and that's you're right if you wish, just as it's my right to believe that it's errogance and bragging to promote Zac.
Wow. And Congrats to Zac and all the best of everything Big Guy

First of all, My hats off to you redfishin' JR,It took alot of Gutsto write that. The facts are that we live in a free country (at the moment) and everyone has the same oppertunity. I can promise that someone didn't come to Cooper home and invite Zac into all this oppertunity. I would be willing to bet a very large sum of money,it took alot of time and effort on Chad and Zac's behalf. To make a mark for yourself in the world we live in doesn't come free, it requires a dream, planning, execution, sweat equityand Tons of Time and Effort.

You claim that you would love to have the opportunity that Zac has been "given". I don't think Zac was "given" anything, he Earned it. Ifyou are going to be jealous until someone "gives" you an oppertunity like Zac's, it would be a good idea to budget some extra time for being jealous, you are going to be waiting a very long time andyou will be jealous of a large number of people. Ifyour claimis true that you would like to have the same oppertunity as Zac has, Get up and go to workmaking a name for yourself and earn it,so you deserve it. If you don't have the time,gumptionand energy then don't be jealous of others that paid their dues and had what it took to deserve the oppertunity byearning it.

As far as your success Zac,

I am Very Proud of YOU, Zac. Keep it up, Big Guy.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Hey Guy's a quick update from Saturday. I didn't want to start a new thread for this, I just wanted to send a few pics from the Tall Timbers Plantation Event. Zac spoke to a group of Children at the State of Florida Hunters Education Field Day.

His topic to the kids was "How to open doors of opportunity". Zac does apowerpoint presentation that captures the childrens attention & then he explains to them how important it is to exercise the use of Showing Respect, Gratitude, Making good grades, Communicating, & Being a leader. He explains that being a leader is not about being better than everybody else. It's about setting your standards according to the morals you've been taught and not letting others cause you to go against your standards.

It'sgreat to see the kids taking to him, It's all good !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
It was good seeing you both Friday afternoon. Sure hate I wasn't able to get over there yesterday. Will see ya'll soon.

Zac, Good luck on your Elk hunt this week!!!!!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Chad, I am glad you didn't let someone's idiocracy hold you back on posting. As a father and a hunter, I think i speak for most when I say it is exciting to hear about all of yours and his ventures. And as far as those kids ripping up autographed pictures, all I can say is there is always going to be punks and that is why they are where they are and you are where you are, I know my sons always like reading about Zac's progress so keep on keeping on. Good job.

·
Your mom's a
6,790 Posts
Even after someone comes on here and degrades his son's accomplishments, Chad replies with nothing but poise, respect and appreciation. These traits, as well as many others, have been instilled in Zac as well and only prove what an asset they both are to our community.

Congrats on everything the Cooper family has earned and may your blessings continue.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I am with Chad on his Son's accomplishment. Ya know I didnt have a kid to brag about but when I shot my P&Y buck in Illinois Ill promise ya, People felt as this gentleman did. But I couldnt help it, it was something that meant a lot to me. I had to share it, I wasnt bragging, I was overwhelmed with excitement and personal accomplishment.

As for Zac, I applaud him for being strong enough to stand in front of a room or any crowd of people and talk. I took FFA Public Speaking and each time I had a speech to say I was scared to death, but I overcome my fears just as Zac has overcome his. He is the perfect age to teach and hold smaller childrens attention. Im sure Browning was seeing this also. An 95 year old man cant hold kids attention because they cant relate, seeing Zac is a positive visual for these new upcoming hunters today.

Chad you turkey I havent been to your shop since you built it, I guess thats my fault. I appreciated every minute you and I spent at the old shop, we even have som ememorable images somewhere..... Remember that Gorilla from the Zoo.... :moon

Congrats to the Cooper family. Success stories are what life is about.

Steve Holloway

PS, I have a 6 year old boy and a 3 year old girl, if they continue being themselves Ill be posting some stuff for the previous poster to read! Who knows might even toss in a picture or two!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Like I said weeks ago Chad...parental consulting company!! I clicked on this thread to see all the good things being said about you guys and I come across Redbirds post! While I am sitting here thinking about f-bombs and choke slams you respond like a true gentleman. Nice work! Believe me I am taking notes!! I look forward to hearing about Zack's adventures in the future...

Craig

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
BOHUNTER1 (9/14/2009)I am with Chad on his Son's accomplishment. Ya know I didnt have a kid to brag about but when I shot my P&Y buck in Illinois Ill promise ya, People felt as this gentleman did. But I couldnt help it, it was something that meant a lot to me. I had to share it, I wasnt bragging, I was overwhelmed with excitement and personal accomplishment.

As for Zac, I applaud him for being strong enough to stand in front of a room or any crowd of people and talk. I took FFA Public Speaking and each time I had a speech to say I was scared to death, but I overcome my fears just as Zac has overcome his. He is the perfect age to teach and hold smaller childrens attention. Im sure Browning was seeing this also. An 95 year old man cant hold kids attention because they cant relate, seeing Zac is a positive visual for these new upcoming hunters today.

Chad you turkey I havent been to your shop since you built it, I guess thats my fault. I appreciated every minute you and I spent at the old shop, we even have som ememorable images somewhere..... Remember that Gorilla from the Zoo.... :moon

Congrats to the Cooper family. Success stories are what life is about.

Steve Holloway

PS, I have a 6 year old boy and a 3 year old girl, if they continue being themselves Ill be posting some stuff for the previous poster to read! Who knows might even toss in a picture or two!
Great to hear from you Steve !!!!!

Now that you have everyone wondering about that gorilla incident lets share !!

Several years ago I got the job from Gulf Breeze Zoo to mount " Congo " the gorilla that died of natural causes. I was going to mount the gorilla & donate him back to the zoo so kids could actually have a chance toget close toone. The problem was, the taxidermy industry didn't have a form on the market so I had to make one.

Our other well known forum member MR. KING KEVIN GLOVER was helping mewith this huge project. We first skinned the gorilla, then we froze his carcass in the position we wanted to mount him in. After he was frozen we took the carcass to a sand pile down the road from my shop. We then started to mold the carcass with sand and plaster.

This was the setting for the King Kevin Attack !!!!! One has to appreciate the humor Kevin brings us, Steve had been taking pictures of the process with his own camera. We started running out of plasterso Steve decided togo back to the shop to grab another bag.

A couple minutes after Steve drove off we noticed he had left his camera on the tailgate of my truck. MISTAKE !!!!!!!!!!!

Lets just say that weeks later when Stevegot his pictures developed he not only had the pictures of a gorilla. He had some very closeups of the human anatomy. :moonIts been years ago and we still laugh about it.

Chad

PS:I wanted to thankall the members that stood up for Zac & I . We are overwhelmed with joy that so many people have followed his story and respect what's going on with us. Thanks again !!!!!!
</DIV>

·
Registered
11 Posts
Congratulations to both of you. I know he comes by his love for the outdoors honestly. Chad was eat up with it in school. Chad mounted my first buck back in '87 (and it still looks good by the way). I think it is a wonderful opportunity for Zac. Keep the posts coming so we can all stay up to date. Congrats again fellas!

41 - 53 of 53 Posts