Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may not be the right spot for this thread, but I figured it would catch an eye or two! I have an 9 yr old and a 3yr old, who hunt and have been hunting with me for a few years. As you know they have to be in camo and dressed just like daddy, even though we are usually in a box or blind. Kids clothes and boots and jackets get expensive, and they out grow them before they even get broke in good!

The reason for this thread is this, is there anyone out there needing, wanting or going to be getting rid of any little guy gear? I would be willing to purchase gently worn stuff, at a reasonable cost. I am going to have some stuff to get rid of too from my 9yr old here soon! Any help would be appreciated and maybe we can save each other a few dollars in the future while getting our kids involved in the great out doors!

My 9 yr old has a pair of camo jeans, Ranger size 8 I'll give away if anybody needs em. They have probably been washed more than worn. Probably some boots too, gotta wait till he gets back to try em on again.

I am looking for 4-5T for my 3yr old and 10 boys for my 9yr old boot sizes11-12 in childrens for my 3yr old, and probably a 4-5in kids for my 9yr old. PleaseP.M. me if anyone has or needs stuff, thanks, Jason!

·
Super Moderator
27,942 Posts
Dern it Jason!!! Why can't you have a 11-12 year old:banghead:banghead:banghead Logan (9)is always needing more hunting gear!!!:doh Your's sounds about the same size:banghead I don't know of any friends w/ sizes to fit the small 1 either but I'll keep my ears open brother:letsdrink

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Imagine that boots don't fit either. Any body need a pair of run n gun hikers 2. If not I think am going to stuff these clothe in the attic and save em for my 4 yr old. I am sure they would be better used right now! size 4

·
Registered
299 Posts
Sorry, I wish we could help each other out. I thought I had my 8 yr old's rubber boots from a couple of years ago for the tot, but I couldn't find them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts