Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Years ago I saw this thing where you could incorporate your own image of one of your fishing pictures to the cover of some fictious salt water magazine. Then you could add somthing on the cover like Pensacola angler slaughters the flounder story on pg23. Its all fake but they looked like a lagit magazine cover that you would frame and hang on the wall. They were pretty cool. Has anyone ever seen what im talking about and do you know where I clould have one made????? I have looked all over the web but come up with a blank.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats what im talking about but on the cover of a sure nuff fishing magazine. I contacted the people at the link from above and asked them to add a fishing magazine to there selection.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
or you could actually be on the cover of saltwater sortsman this month (one of the pff members is!)

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'll see if I can get a hold of my sister. She and my daughter made one for me for fathers day a few years back. It was for the Real outdoors.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
<H3 id=photos>I used to write for this newspaper and as far as I know they still offer this: You send Garyyour picture and captionand he will put it on the front cover of the newspaper. See details below. Link is: http://fishermanspost.com/info-prod.htmlIf anyone talks to him tell him Amandareferred you. :) This newspaper isn't "popular" like National Geographic and what not but it's still a real newspaper and products are real.They don'tlook "fake".</H3><H3>PHOTOS</H3><P class=noindent>We can make any photo look like it was the cover of Fisherman's Post Newspaper.<P class=noindent>Order an 8 x 10 cover photo print for your favorite fishing friend - or yourself. Frame it and give as a gift, or hang up and enjoy your memories forever.<P class=noindent>You provide us with any photo. We provide the FISHERMAN'S POST NEWSPAPER graphic. Create your own caption, or we can help you decide what to say.

1 print $25.00
2 prints only $35.00

Order by mail or phone now <HR>

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I have a piece of software called faceonbody that makes it real easy...see, here's Clay-Doh on the cover of Playgirl (sorry Clay-Doh, it was the quickest forum member picture I could find), but at least I edited out his grouper!

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! I cant believed I missed this! Tonite at Island Cove MArina with LiteCatch and others....Ultralite told me he laughed his ass off at my mug on Playgirl.

Now truth be told, Mike has a drink now and then again at his computer, and I thought maybe he was magining things????

So I gets home and do a search, and.........AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!

But um.....damn...I look sexy.....specially with my mouth hangin wide open. I think I'm gonna pprint that out and bring it in the bedroom to get Coochie all riled up!!!!

You got me good on that Warf Rat!!!!:toast

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Clay-Doh (1/9/2008)Wait a minute man!!! Where the hell did you get a copy of playgirl to scan into your computer!!!!!!! Yer under homo-suspision now man!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha...nice, that's good. I found it on a google image search...I promise!!!

·
Super Moderator
12,779 Posts
TRAVIS!... you look like a 40 year old mexican, dressed up befor a court date, and was randomly handed a wahoo.... :poke

1 - 20 of 24 Posts