Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You single young guys wiht a boat. My 24 granddaugher and her girlfriend will be staying at my house near Perdido Key. They both just graduated from college so this is their vacation. I will pay for their part of expensives, and they can go, Saterday, Sunday or Monday. Can be bay, near shore or off shore. Both are what I would call eye candy, very frieendly and love the water.
I have loads of fishing gear in the garage buy I am not there so you would have to go and pick what you would want them to use.
A second offer would be a trade for a trip the 2cn or 3rd for federal waters Snapper next week on my 26ft Glaicer Bay cat.

Call Bill 678-643-9305

·
Super Moderator
28,373 Posts
Bill, you are a brave soul brother.....

Reactions: olegator and tbaxl

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
If you are really putting this out there, you may want to go ahead and lay down the law to the young guys. Just thinking out loud of course.

·
eating tasty
3,747 Posts
I just can't believe you called your own granddaughter "eye candy." Come on, Bill!

Nice young ladies that love to fish would suffice. Eye candy leads to implication that you want horny old men to ogle them. I'm sure you don't want that. Good luck, lots of nice people to give them a ride I am sure.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
young ladies want to go fishing

First my granddaughter has he head on straight and I trust her. May I should has said two attractive yound ladies. But is there no one out there that would enjoy taking two very nice young ladies fishing?

·
Super Moderator
28,373 Posts
Get em an inshore charter. Quite a few younger Captains around.

I hear your son, Woody, may be free???:whistling::001_huh:

I can't believe no pics of these young ladies have been posted yet!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts