Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Your Choice 2012

Six on one hand, half a dozen on the other.
Your choice? Some choice:thumbdown:​

Obama signed the 2012 NDAA that can put any of us in prison for life without charges or trial. Has Romney ever said that he would have it repealed?​

Attachments

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Six on one hand, half a dozen on the other.

Your choice? Some choice:thumbdown:​

Obama signed the 2012 NDAA that can put any of us in prison for life without charges or trial. Has Romney ever said that he would have it repealed?​
So now you attack Romney on what he has not said? However, I seriously doubt this issue will be on your mind when you again cast your vote for Obama...as you did in 2008.

·
Registered
807 Posts
95% plus of the black population voting for a black president the first time in our history in 2008 was this racist? maybe not

95% plus of the black population voting for a black president who after 4 years of unemployment and 5 trillion added to our debt and says "vengeance is the reason to vote" is this racist? YOU BET YA:thumbsup:

·
Banned
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So now you attack Romney on what he has not said? However, I seriously doubt this issue will be on your mind when you again cast your vote for Obama...as you did in 2008.
No, you don't find me flip-flopping all over the political spectrum. As I have said many times Obama was an unknown, while McCain was a known evil. Now that I can rely upon 4 years of observation of Obama, I can say that either he 'could not' or 'would not' and as a result I will not be voting in this election at all. And in reality it is the fault of the so called 'conservative' republicans that once again failed to field a candidate that was not a shill, a mouth piece, a rubberstamp for the status quo. I fear a Romney adminstration but I in part hope that Romney wins for the sole purpose of demonstrating to those that can find no other option than to continue 'towing the political line', serving the very interests that are destroying this country, this world, establishing the New World Order as projecting by GHW Bush in his 1991 State of the Union address. Hopefully a few more will realize that this single interest, two party system is untenable and will force a truly independent 'third party' candidate. Yes, you repub-heads blew it not supporting the only man that was speaking
'truth to power', Ron Paul. Now it is probably too late!!

·
Banned
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
95% plus of the black population voting for a black president the first time in our history in 2008 was this racist? maybe not

95% plus of the black population voting for a black president who after 4 years of unemployment and 5 trillion added to our debt and says "vengeance is the reason to vote" is this racist? YOU BET YA:thumbsup:
You seem to fail to remember that 100% of the previous presidents were White Males, so is this racist and sexist? For the most part ....
Hell yeah!!

·
Banned
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One of the 5%.
I'm sorry I failed to follow up on my question to you. Has Romney ever said that he would repeal the law that allows the government to arrest and hold American citizens in prison for life without trial or charges?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
No, you don't find me flip-flopping all over the political spectrum. As I have said many times Obama was an unknown, while McCain was a known evil. Now that I can rely upon 4 years of observation of Obama, I can say that either he 'could not' or 'would not' and as a result I will not be voting in this election at all. And in reality it is the fault of the so called 'conservative' republicans that once again failed to field a candidate that was not a shill, a mouth piece, a rubberstamp for the status quo. I fear a Romney adminstration but I in part hope that Romney wins for the sole purpose of demonstrating to those that can find no other option than to continue 'towing the political line', serving the very interests that are destroying this country, this world, establishing the New World Order as projecting by GHW Bush in his 1991 State of the Union address. Hopefully a few more will realize that this single interest, two party system is untenable and will force a truly independent 'third party' candidate. Yes, you repub-heads blew it not supporting the only man that was speaking
'truth to power', Ron Paul. Now it is probably too late!!
well at least thats 1 less vote this year obama had last year....Goooooo Romney

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
I'm sorry I failed to follow up on my question to you. Has Romney ever said that he would repeal the law that allows the government to arrest and hold American citizens in prison for life without trial or charges?
I don't know. Has he ever been asked about it?

·
Banned
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't know. Has he ever been asked about it?
Certainly he is aware of it. His making no mention of it certainly leads one to reasonably believe that he has no intention of repealing it. Which further indicates that there is no difference between Obama and Romney on this awesomely important issue of personal freedom.

Obama vs Romney
A difference without a distinction​

Attachments

·
Banned
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

So there you go, for all to see and hear. While the NDAA of 2012 DOES NOT specify 'members of Al Qaeda' or known 'supporters of Al Qaeda' this slick talking politician tells a bald faced lie implying that it does. If you vote for this man you are saying that you support the round up, and detention of American Citizens, without trial, without charges, without proof, without Habeas Corpus, for life. Even your own Husband, Wife and Children. So go ahead and put this man in office. Remember that you reap what you sow.:thumbdown:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts

It doesn't matter. You're supposed to vote for him because he is not Obama. Who cares if he would do the same things in office?

When I said in the other thread that my vote would go for Freedom Orions response was about guns and the price of gas.... If Romney will ignore the Constitution while he is running for office imagine how little respect for it he will have when he holds the office.... Obama 2.0...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts