Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I wasn’t trying to be mean. But stupid stuff is stupid stuff.
no worries, jeff. i know all of the lawyers here in selma and we got your back.
these boys taught shunnarah. lol

jack

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
What a knob, I'd love to hear a conversation between him and an actual attorney about this

·
Green Eggs And Ham
9,373 Posts
This is so dumb, all the dude had to do is say "WOW I really over shot that spot, lol. Thanks for letting me know I will pay more attention from now on" but instead he went full on numbnutz.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
A true tool.
Nutless wonder.
like boat dude said, all he had to do was say dang, I overshot that space bad. I’ll try to do better next time.

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
2,899 Posts
I don't see any hull/registration numbers on it? So charter boats don't have to display them?

·
Registered
358 Posts
I don't see any hull/registration numbers on it? So charter boats don't have to display them?
"Documented" vessels usually don't display state registration numbers. I think they're technically supposed to also register in the state but most probably don't.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Look, you bunch of tools. He's been fishing and backing boats up before John B. was a glimmer in his daddy's eye. Y'all don't know shit about shit, if you think that's a bad parking job.
I have insider knowledge.
Friend maybe?

Sorry, but you can't say that's not a bad parking job without being disengenuous. It's blocking the lane and is almost a full truck length past the marked space. It doesn't seem necessary to have escalated into all this but his posts are fanning the flames, too.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Friend maybe?

Sorry, but you can't say that's not a bad parking job without being disengenuous. It's blocking the lane and is almost a full truck length past the marked space. It doesn't seem necessary to have escalated into all this but his posts are fanning the flames, too.
It's all fun and games until someone doesn't get the sarcasm...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Two weeks ago I had two people block me in at shoreline park. I had to detach my trailer, eek my truck out and push the trailer separately by hand.

What a bunch of @ssholes.

41 - 60 of 70 Posts