Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
What ramp was he at?
Looks like Shoreline Park in Gulf Breeze.
Early or not there is no excuse for being that stupid or inconsiderate. He can't even park his truck in an asphalt lot with big white lines but he expects people to pay him to put them over a fishing spot in open water???

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Call the cops...he's obviously in violation....let him pay a ticket and problem solved....by the way he's not black.....lol...

·
I'VE never caught a
1,555 Posts
There are idiots everywhere. Packed house at Mahogony and you have this jackass. I told my wife to park behind them next time.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’m perplexed on how this is possible. Maybe a new boater?
I see this kind of crazy b.s. at boat ramps basically all of the time. I'm actually surprised if I go to the boat ramp and everyone behaves and is reasonable, because usually I see people that either don't know what they are doing, or they are complete jerks, or both.

For some reason I don't remember this craziness when I was a kid. Maybe there just weren't as many boaters. Or maybe they had more experience. Or maybe I'm old and I just am not remembering the past correctly. I dunno but people need to behave better at boat ramps, and on the water.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I see this kind of crazy b.s. at boat ramps basically all of the time. I'm actually surprised if I go to the boat ramp and everyone behaves and is reasonable, because usually I see people that either don't know what they are doing, or they are complete jerks, or both.

For some reason I don't remember this craziness when I was a kid. Maybe there just weren't as many boaters. Or maybe they had more experience. Or maybe I'm old and I just am not remembering the past correctly. I dunno but people need to behave better at boat ramps, and on the water.
This is a prime example why I won't take boat trip invites from 95% of the people that I get.....He might be a good captain,but if your a great captain,you should have your crap together on ALL levels.....Most people just don't realize that their life is in the hands of the captain once they get on the boat....Beware of idiots wherever you go......

·
Registered
749 Posts
What if the Capt was really just trolling everybody? Did it 100% on purpose to see how bent out of shape the PFF would get and is sitting back drinkin a beer and just amused at himself reading all the replies? I mean I'd personally think the guy is a turd for doing it, but damnit he would've got everybody good!

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
Look, you bunch of tools. He's been fishing and backing boats up before John B. was a glimmer in his daddy's eye. Y'all don't know shit about shit, if you think that's a bad parking job.
He's getting famous on FB and seems like everybody thinks he's the tool.

21 - 40 of 70 Posts