Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
Surprised somebody didn't take his front bumper off.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I am always early, way early, so I am typically the first boat at the ramp(not this one in particular but whatever launch point). I have been guilty of coming back and being parked 9 kinds of stupid because I was thinking about fishing and it was dark. I dont know the guy or the ramp for that matter but something that egregious usually has a reasonable explanation.

·
Registered
61 Posts
This person blocks the road frequently. Almost left a note on his windshield the other day. Talk about disregard for others.

·
Super Moderator
12,632 Posts
He's lucky someone didn't tie to his shit and drag it out of the way.... just another fly by night "captain" no one has ever heard of...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,410 Posts
Dude looks a bit like Woody Woods. Could it be???

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
What a jackhole. There is another guide that doesn't seem to mind blocking a ramp with his boat while he's sitting waiting for clients to arrive or just messing with stuff on his boat. Drives me nuts how inconsiderate people can be, and how some people just seem to think they are more important than anyone else around them.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Long ago in a land far away, we would just remove the valves from the valve stems of all of the trailer tires...no permanent damage (except to his ego, perhaps), and it sends a pretty clear message.

·
Super Moderator
19,672 Posts
1 - 20 of 70 Posts