Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks to my boyfriend (really he's my husband, i just call him that when he does things he would've done when we were dating:)....i got a new ruger single six, my grandfather had one and I LOVED it...so he got me one.

Just thought I'd brag on him:)

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Well good deal for the "boyfriend" but don't forget to thank your husband!!!! Nice pistol, have fun with it!!!!

·
Super Moderator
28,611 Posts
No jewelry, or gurly stuff!!!! I love it! Maybe I'll try that w/ my ole lady next time!!!! Congrats on the shooter!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
okay boneyard...my dog's name is Champ and i thought it sounded funny, and no i'm not a nurse, have u seen a nurse packin a single six lol

and local hooker it blended in w/my dark table...so that was the closest light colored object to lay it on for a quick phone shot...but i do love my mac:)

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I got to shoot it Saturday....i felt like crap, but u know how it is...u gotta try her out, woulda had more fun minus the Strep i found out i have today...the boyfriend did goooood!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I give you all permission to call your other halves what you called them before you married them:) Trust me, you'll thank me later LOL!

·
Firearm Enthusiast
39 Posts
Beautiful piece, and good for you for bragging on the hubby, some of us don't get that very much. (If I bought my wife another gun she'd probably use it on me...)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts