Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time lurker. First time poster. Hence the reason I'm posting in the testing area. (I'm testing.)

Maybe a few Yeti owners should try a "Yeti" in their Yeti cooler.

In this case it's a "Yeti" in an Esky cooler.

Watch what happens at the end!

http://youtu.be/zaMizGeM1h8

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Sailor, "Great commercial."
To you sir I say Thank you.

@oysterman, "It was a waste of my time. Watching this and actually posting this. Just poor advertising!"
To you sir I say three things.

1. I apologize for wasting 30 seconds of your valuable time. It was not my intention to do so.
Although it begs to question the value of your time if you spend it trolling the test section of a forum....but, I digress.

2. It was not good advertising or poor advertising, it was simply a test, nothing more nothing less, just a test post.
If the testing section is not the place to test then I apologize for that also.

3. Thank you for the warm welcome to the forum on my first post.

(This too is a test)

Thanks, Mark

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I liked the commercial, apparently some people don't get out of the panhandle or shop online. Welcome to the forum, Mark.

·
Chef Al
112 Posts
Lighten up on the guy

Look...some people have real life problems. They can make them grouchy and demanding. They really aren't mean spirited by nature, but life's curve balls just throw them a loop and some of that excess tension spills out on to other people's front porch. You just might be the only person to give them the time of day, a smile or hold the door. You have the power of good!:thumbsup:

Others are just grouchy curmudgeons whose chapped a$$ always hangs out and they always point out the bugger in some else's nose. :whistling:

·
Registered
9,809 Posts
I think oysterman got some bad oysters

1 - 9 of 9 Posts