Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Bearded Brotula
12,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
My free bucket doesn't slide around because it is held in place by a 75 cent bungie cord. It's sole purpose in life is to thaw out squid, I'm afraid a Yeti bucket wouldn't allow it.
It would keep it frozen. Alas, a drawback of the Yeti.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Well,
From what I can find out, the Huck Bucket does not come with a lid and a lid is not available for one. Guess I should have gotten a Yeti. The Yeti costs less and has a lid:(

·
Premium Member
2,565 Posts
Well,
From what I can find out, the Huck Bucket does not come with a lid and a lid is not available for one. Guess I should have gotten a Yeti. The Yeti costs less and has a lid:(
I am curious to see what color combination they send you.

·
Bearded Brotula
12,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Yep, bought the lid and the tray.

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
Yep, bought the lid and the tray.
Does it come with a yeti pool noodle to put around the top for those "emergency" times and is it extra tall like the Outcast buckets? I hate the shorter buckets letting my junk hit the bottom.....

·
Registered
798 Posts
Does it come with a yeti pool noodle to put around the top for those "emergency" times and is it extra tall like the Outcast buckets? I hate the shorter buckets letting my junk hit the bottom.....
Finally! I was wondering if anyone else thought those Yeti were awful high priced for being a boat toilet.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts