Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Bearded Brotula
12,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure how I went this long without one. Got it today and it's been awesome. Don't know what to put in it besides some pliers and a shit ton of coozies, but it stores them 10x better than the console ever did. Never seen folks look over and talk shit about me when I opened the console, so Yeti is on point. Thinking about going back and grabbing a couple more.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Before I owned my own boat, I put all of my offshore gear in my yeti loadout bucket. Rather than carrying a tackle bag that ends up stuffed in a center console with 4 other guy's worth of gear, I can get to my stuff easily and it stays out of the way on the boat.

·
Registered
5,866 Posts
Ordered a Mystery Meat Huck Bucket....$83.97
Been wanting one for a while, just needed a little motivation to pull the trigger.

·
Bearded Brotula
12,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I also bought the handy dandy tray for the inside. It holds 67 coozies.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Personally, I like how if I put it upside down on top of my coolers the night before, they are full of ice the next morning. HEED THIS WARNING, I forgot to turn it back over and close my cooler for a long weekend once and all the lakes froze up and we were ice fishing for months. Use responsibly!
You're going to be just fine here, welcome to the family

·
Super Moderator
13,148 Posts
I know it's pride month, but no reason to flaunt your questionable lifestyle here, man.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Dang, 100-120 bucks for a bucket. I don’t go enough but even if I did, I don’t need a bucket with a lid that holds 300 pounds but ya never know. Catchumup.

·
Registered
328 Posts
My free bucket doesn't slide around because it is held in place by a 75 cent bungie cord. It's sole purpose in life is to thaw out squid, I'm afraid a Yeti bucket wouldn't allow it.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts