Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
A few years ago some friends and I went on a 36hr. tuna trip, we tied coolers full of ice all over the hard top of my Luhrs. We noticed that the Colemans kept ice alot better than the Igloo, but neither could come close to comparing with the Icey-Tek. If you are going to fish 8hrs. Coleman is the way to go but if you are going to fish for a couple days you better have an ice maker or an Icey-Tek (Yeti). I won`t leave home without mine.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Splittine (10/1/2009)I think its funny when people pretty much talk down to people causeyou have high end gear, ie. VS, Yeti, high end rods, what ever it might be.I buy the best I can afford on everything I have whether its a gun, reel, truck, hooker but I dont look down on people who dosent have highend things. I guess what Im saying is people who would never spend the money of something like this is more tempted to call the person who would crazy. If someone wants to gold plate a turd more power to him its his money. Now dont take this the wrong way and think im saying if you dont have what I have you got crap. People have different incomes, priorities, lifestyles but dont give someone a hard time because the dropped money on something they want.

Reminds me I need to place an order with Yeti this week. Need one?
Well said.

·
Your mom's a
6,790 Posts
Splittine (10/1/2009)I think its funny when people pretty much talk down to people causeyou have high end gear, ie. VS, Yeti, high end rods, what ever it might be.I buy the best I can afford on everything I have whether its a gun, reel, truck, hooker but I dont look down on people who dosent have highend things. I guess what Im saying is people who would never spend the money of something like this is more tempted to call the person who would crazy. If someone wants to gold plate a turd more power to him its his money. Now dont take this the wrong way and think im saying if you dont have what I have you got crap. People have different incomes, priorities, lifestyles but dont give someone a hard time because the dropped money on something they want.

Reminds me I need to place an order with Yeti this week. Need one?
I look down on people who buy cheap hookers. Glad you're not one of them.

·
Registered
478 Posts
We have a couple yetis and icey-teks and they are fine coolers but we just purchased a 320 Engel and I have to say it is definately the best cooler I have ever used!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts