Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember seeing back sometime ago on some yeti coolers for sale. Im looking to buy two tan 45qt coolers for christmas presents. Does anyone know where the best deal is? Cash will be paid

Happy Holidays

Tie 1 On

·
Registered
7,431 Posts
Call James or Anthony at Outcast Bait and Tackle. I saw several of them when I was there earlier today.

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
Serious question. Why does it matter how you pay. Years ago it made difference during the bartering days. Cash, card,checks and money orders are all the same.

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
Not saying anybody on here would do this but SOME business owners will do a better deal for cash because they don't have to pay the 3% to the credit card company and some won't pay taxes on it because they won't run it thru the cash register.
I used to hang around with a guy who owned a business and he paid cash for everything.

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
Not saying anybody on here would do this but SOME business owners will do a better deal for cash because they don't have to pay the 3% to the credit card company and some won't pay taxes on it because they won't run it thru the cash register.
I used to hang around with a guy who owned a business and he paid cash for everything.
Good luck around Pensacola with that.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Check with Innerarity Hardware, they have the best prices in town that I have found. I bought a 125qt for $60 less than MSRP. They can order anything that you need if they dont have it as well.

How do I get on your Christmas list anyway, I could use another one.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Definitely Innerarity Hardware will have the best price. I checked everywhere I could think of when buying mine and they were considerably cheaper than anywhere else including online stores.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Definitely Innerarity Hardware will have the best price. I checked everywhere I could think of when buying mine and they were considerably cheaper than anywhere else including online stores.
Thats were i got mine best deal in town hands down

·
Registered
737 Posts
Yeti has pretty strict rules on prices. Not to say you can not get one cheaper than MSRP, but do not expect it to be advertised. If you do see a dealer advertising for a lower price you better buy from them while you can because they won't be a dealer much longer.

Outcast has a good selection most of the time and I'm always happy with the service.
Innerarity has always done me right though too so I guess it is a toss up on which one is closer to you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts