Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
bighunter25
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone hunted the yellow river management área in holt. Thought about trying it out thursday. Has anyone had any luck out there.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Tough hunting its thick in there but there are some deer...do some scouting first and you can find some deer and hogs.

·
PFF Official Referee
5,257 Posts
Yep.. Just scout around. I hunt there when Blackwater is closed. There are deer in there. Some good'uns too....

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I hunt down the river from Guest Lake during the gun season. Too many people. Last year a game warden was there almost every time I went. One day I was out in the swamp about 300 yards and he walked out there and checked me. I asked him why he didn't wait at my boat and he said that he just wanted to see if he could find me. He is a very good tracker. Don't do anything illegal because he told me he was always on the lookout for corn.

·
PFF Official Referee
5,257 Posts
Look at google earth nxt to the brochure... Youll find what you want and how to get there.

Sent from the tree stand...

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
theres a couple places you can reach by truck check trawick creek rd. holt, and also old river rd. in baker.Both places have YRWM land...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts