Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a owner missing this Yellow Lab/ Golden Retriever contact Channel 3 News. I was watching the news tonight and two guys said they saw something floating in the water and noticed it was a dog. Oops, I ment west of the 3 mile bridge, same side as the Wayside Park boat ramp.

·
Registered
189 Posts
RE: Yellow Lab / Golden Retriever found in middle of Pensacola Bay south of 3 mile bridge

Wat to go guys!:clap

CurtyV

·
Super Moderator
7,089 Posts
RE: Yellow Lab / Golden Retriever found in middle of Pensacola Bay south of 3 mile bridge

good stuff right there!!!

·
Registered
439 Posts

My cousin and I were the one's who found that dog. We located the owner the next day and gave her back. She was very excited to see him and is in good health. I want to thank everyone who helped us find her owner.

Scott

·
Registered
313 Posts

Nothin like a little teamwork....:letsdrink

·
Registered
2,030 Posts

how did it get out there?

·
Registered
101 Posts

News reportedthe owner said iteither jumped or fall off of his boat. That is the main reason my dogs are going to stay home.

I could not stand it if I lost one.

·
Registered
439 Posts

Well her owner said they were heading over to Ft. McKray and guesses she either jumped or fell off the back of the boat. This guy was sooo happy to get her back. That man loves his dog, he said he'll keep her in the cabin while running from now on.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts

you'd think he would have noticed...

·
Registered
4,632 Posts

Not only have noticed but WENT BACK TO LOOK FOR THE DAMN THING......SOMETHING DOESNT MAKE SENSE..3 MILE BRIDGE AND HE DIDNT KNOW UNTILL FT MAKRA(thats spelled wrong)....I dont know just seems reallly weird..:doh

·
Registered
439 Posts

He did go back and look. They looked most of the night and first thing the next morning. Accidents happen to all of us, I don't hold him responsible at all. I'm just glad we were able to save this sweet dog from drowning.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts

Im curious if they will be arrested and have to go to court for animal abbuse. Seems like there was a mexican dude a few months ago who by accident drug his dog down the highway while tied to his bumper. I think his dog was taken into protective custodity until he was found to be a fit dog owner.

·
Registered
580 Posts

I've been waiting for this one to hit the forum. KUDDOS to Dorado...... GREAT job!!! :bowdown

·
Registered
2,101 Posts

I think the owner seemed truly sorry for what happened and made every effort to find the dog after he noticed her missing. This doesn't even come close to the dragging incident.

·
Registered
41 Posts

Great job guyssss....more people need to be positive and not criticize for no reason...just to criticize.....the animal fell of the boat....why would that be suspicious.....I would bet he has a large boat and didn't see it happen.....he said on the news that he looked till after dark and if I remember right the dog was found about 15 minutes after the doctor said he fell off the boat.....I remember in 1973 we were going to fish the rigs out of La....we left at night and one of the guys on the boat went to take a leak off the back of the boat and fell in after a crew boat came by and the wave from the crew boat knock him off(we didn't see it happen).....we were lucky.... the crew boat capt. saw what happen and picked him up.....we learned a lesson....I guess you find that suspicious........again GREAT JOB GUYs.....

Have a good one....

Clem

·
Registered
406 Posts

that Dr. is my foot doctor! he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. even when he is sticking what feels like a 3 inch needle in your heel.

·
Registered
310 Posts

Great Job guys! That man must be thrilled yall found her! Its nice to see some good news stories once in a while!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts