Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We hit the white trout hole today @ about 1000. We caugth a few but the bite was slow. The anchor was hung reel good but with the help of 115 horses we got her free. I decided to try some trolling for reds and kings. I left my yellow bouy in the water and figured id come back and fish later. MISTAKE! Rule #1 never leave fish. Ok when we strted to the pass it got rougher. I set out two big plugs . We made it to the pass. There were lots of birds diving We trolled around them but no strikes. T he wind had picked up and now it was in our face. the waves were as big in the bay as i had ever seen them. I took two over the bow. We were soaked . I made it back to the bridge safely. i headed to my spot . WhenI got there There were four boats enjoying the fishing from my bouy. I just laughed dropped anchor and started catching fish immediatly. It was a good day We caught about 20 whites and 1 black snapper afew pig fish. I retrieved my bouy and called it a day, I wonder if the other boats thought who the hell just stole our fish marker. Exit laughing.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts