Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
185 hours, 1012 miles. It has wildboar radiator relocation, fully snorked, 500 rpm stall springs, 1.5mm of shim, machined clutch, almost new 28 swamp lites on painted stock rims, open exhaust tip, and Im sure Im forgetting a few things. Bike is in awesome shape, bought it from the original owner when he was in a pinch and got it from him all stock except tires. Its never been trashed, never been sunk, never been over the racks in water, and I keep the diffs and motor oil changed. Everything is done right, I snorkeled it because the 660s have a steam problem, if you splash thru a puddle the steam collects in the intake and kills the bike. ran the nut buster and figured might as well go all the way with the belt to. Like I said its clean no problems 100% ready to ride and I wont be upset if I have to keep it, just looking to upgrade to a 700. $5000 or make me an offer, I'll throw in an enclosed trailer for $7250. PM me your number and I can text or call you.

·
Registered
10,648 Posts
bump for a nice ride. You checked out the new Blackwater Atv forum? Could post it there, atleast most of us are local, bout 100 members so far, that's a lot of eyes lookin at ur bike daily.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts