Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Yamaha Grizzly 4x4 ATV $3900

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Emerald Ghost 
#1 · (Edited)
07 Yamaha Grizzly 350 Four Wheel Drive with diff lock. It's an automatic with reverse and 4 wheel drive/ diff lock is push button. In absolute excellent condition. One owner, garage kept, professional paint job, taken good care of--never abused or sunk. You will not find an ATV of this year in as good of shape as this one!!

Hardly driven the last 3 years, except up and down the neighborhood street. Hunting club isn't ATV friendly, so my use for it has become less and less.

Paint job is 4 years old, battery is a year old, rear diff is a year old. Oil changed by Yamaha or myself at least once a year.

Have a saddle bag, gun rack, accessory spotlight and oil filter that can come with ATV.

Will also consider trade for golf cart or UTV.

PM or call/text 850-777-0844.

Will post pics below when I get home...

#4 ·
Powell's Body Shop near Atlanta. This place was recommended to me by the Yamaha place there when I was in school at Auburn.

Not sure on the details, but it was a special paint for plastics and they had to do some prep and use an adhesion promoter. They had a milk jug painted with the stuff and you could bend and flex it with no problems. It's held up nice, I've been pretty impressed with it

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.