Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
07 Yamaha Grizzly 350 Four Wheel Drive with diff lock. It's an automatic with reverse and 4 wheel drive/ diff lock is push button. In absolute excellent condition. One owner, garage kept, professional paint job, taken good care of--never abused or sunk. You will not find an ATV of this year in as good of shape as this one!!

Hardly driven the last 3 years, except up and down the neighborhood street. Hunting club isn't ATV friendly, so my use for it has become less and less.

Paint job is 4 years old, battery is a year old, rear diff is a year old. Oil changed by Yamaha or myself at least once a year.

Have a saddle bag, gun rack, accessory spotlight and oil filter that can come with ATV.

Will also consider trade for golf cart or UTV.

PM or call/text 850-777-0844.

Will post pics below when I get home...

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
who painted this and with what kind of paint ?
awesome.
Powell's Body Shop near Atlanta. This place was recommended to me by the Yamaha place there when I was in school at Auburn.

Not sure on the details, but it was a special paint for plastics and they had to do some prep and use an adhesion promoter. They had a milk jug painted with the stuff and you could bend and flex it with no problems. It's held up nice, I've been pretty impressed with it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts