Registered
6,036 Posts
Those things give me the Willies.
Whatever that is.
Scare the crap out of me.

·
Green Eggs And Ham
11,478 Posts
I have run people over getting away from a wasp nest but that snake I would grab my chest and that's all she wrote.

·
Super Moderator
29,297 Posts
Purty canebrake!!!! I came across 2 black snakes and a florida roughsnake (brought that one home) yesterday.....1 of the blacksnakes was about 4 ft long and had discoloration on its rear end....it was purty cool but too quick fer me to catch!!!!

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Purty canebrake!!!! I came across 2 black snakes and a florida roughsnake (brought that one home) yesterday.....1 of the blacksnakes was about 4 ft long and had discoloration on its rear end....it was purty cool but too quick fer me to catch!!!!
Jason,
You need Psychiatric help for your snake fetish, and your foot fetish.

·
Super Moderator
29,297 Posts
Jason,
You need Psychiatric help for your snake fetish, and your foot fetish.
Hey, I did kill 2 mocs yesterday!!!! 1 Crushing blow to the head with a mallet does it every time!!!!

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
jason,
i'm with you on catching a green snake but them black snakes are mean when and if you can catch them. they bite like a dog. i've even had some to run at me when i try to catch them.
they are kin to the cobra, you know.
jack

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
From the looks of the snake, I know exactly how those rattles got knocked off. You beat that thing to a pulp.
[/QUOTE]

Should I have been nicer to him?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Put me in the anti-kill crowd but this guy had his head propped up in the sun just watching us work. Some damn good camouflage.

Clarke County, AL

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts