Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last nite, thursday, the sixth of december, 2007...

hate if you want...

i assure you that was the other nite. here's another pic from that location.

that's my brother in november 2005...

don't believe it's my bro...

that's a pic of he and i this summer in the keys...

i don't have to prove anything to "naysayers", i was just trying to contribute to the forum by posting. i don't go into details anymore, because when i do i have people right on top of me when i'm trying to do my thing.

i missed y'all's whole "run" 'cause i was in the keys again. not that you could pay me to partake in the circus.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry about that,

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl10_lblFullMessage>Old picture. And from another website.

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl10_lblPostSignature>DFA</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
just trying to defend my credibility, though i'm shocked and insulted that i should have to. some people are just instigators.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
fishFEEDER9697 (12/7/2007)sorry about that,

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl10_lblFullMessage>Old picture. And from another website.

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl10_lblPostSignature>DFA</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
some people are just instigators.
And sometimes it works.:heart

1 - 7 of 7 Posts