Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My trusty Mosin-Nagant hex that I sporterized is still shooting true. First shot at 100 yards was in the red, so I started plinking the 3" steel target.

I need to get my ass in the woods more, but if a deer or hog comes within range, it's dead. :thumbup:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
20,010 Posts
Mine stay sighted in year round. Between shooting paper or shooting hogs at night there's no lack of powder being burnt over here.

·
Super Moderator
28,619 Posts
Glad you are set!!! Only one I sighted in was my smoke pole that I just hung a scope on!!!

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Yep, all mine stay sighted in, ya know in case of zombie attacks and such.

Reactions: John B.

·
Registered
732 Posts
No I bought some 60gr Partitions for the .223 and I haven't even had time to relaod them... So I just decided to buy a bunch of 55gr Gold Dots this year... My .277 wolverines chambered isn't fulled reamed out so I have to send that barrel back. 300 ultra I haven't had time to even reload for that... So really yeah I'm not ready at all.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
I haven't had to adjust the scope on my gun in 5+ years I shoot it before the season and make sure it is still on and won't check it again unless I feel like I bumped it or something but that's just me. I also don't get to hunt much so my guns pretty much just stay in the safe

·
Registered
757 Posts
Mine are but wont do me any good, just had back surgery last week [third year in a roe] might be able to get out in late Dec. or Jan., looks like I'll be hunting through ya'll on the forum again this year. Good luck everyone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts