Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked Her up last week and She is having a few things manicured, and pickingup a fewaccessoriesfor the rest ofthis week, but soon will be out and running around on the water. I have alwaysprefered tofish a <18' Flats Boat, but Tonya has been wanting something more comfortable than a Flats Boat so this year I got a BARGE. She is a 24 Pathfinder and has a Sweet Ride and a Great big change from what I am used to, but if you see Her on the Water say "Hey".

May I introduce to you ----<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 26pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Wide Latin'"><SPAN style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; FONT-SIZE: 26pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; COLOR: black; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; FONT-FAMILY: 'Wide Latin'; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 26pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Wide Latin'"><SPAN style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt">S <SPAN style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt">L <SPAN style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt">O <SPAN style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt">T<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 48pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: 'Freestyle Script'">Machine

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 26pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Wide Latin'"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 26pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: 'Freestyle Script'">

Hope to see you on the water soon.

Spring has been a long time comin......

I wish everyone a safe, productive and FUN Fishing season.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Curtis....congrats........or should i be telling Tonya that? :doh

good looking ride man................now go out and catch some fish!!!!

·
Super Moderator
29,285 Posts
That sled looks familiar:poke:letsdrink What happened to GARBO-BARGE??? SLOT Machine never was mentioned, it makes sense though:doh:letsdrink Can't wait till you get the goodies on it Curtis and get out on the water sometime with ya!!!!:letsdrink

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jason (3/1/2010) <U>What happened to GARBO-BARGE???</U> SLOT Machine never was mentioned, it makes sense though:doh:letsdrink Can't wait till you get the goodies on it Curtis and get out on the water sometime with ya!!!!:letsdrink
Tonya Stongly Objected to the Garbo-Barge Idea. I kinda liked it, if you said it real fast it sounded like "Garbage".

She didn't even Smile about it.

So <U>"Slot Machine"</U> won.

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,445 Posts
Curtis,

My NEXT boat!!!

She's a BEAUTY!!!

Let's go fishin'

Jim

1 - 20 of 45 Posts