Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
PFF Official Referee
5,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How 'bout my ol' lady's folks (Paw in Law's first cousins) own land in Camden AND Pine Apple Alabama off 59.... Just found out TONIGHT that they have been tellin' my wife that we need to come up to eat some good food and I can hunt it whenever I want... She's just now tellin' me a day and a half before I go back to the desert...the only reason I haven't killed her in the past couple hrs is because I need her living so I can get up there....:censored::censored::censored::censored::cursing::cursing::sneaky2::sneaky2::furious::furious::furious::hang:

·
twiceRetired Serve No One
4,331 Posts
I think there is a 2nd reason you wouldn't do it.

the in laws wouldn't let you hunt it when you get back!:yes:

be careful overthere

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Hunted that area years back. Monsters up there. My Uncle killed a killed a 24" wide 10pt (which won a big buck contest) and a 21pt non-typical

·
Super Moderator
28,635 Posts
You'll be geared up fer next season so all these scrubs in BW will be safe!!!!

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Uh oh, I've got relatives in Pine Apple and Camden..........J/K, not really, I do have relatives in both places. The ones in Pine Apple have some pretty good size tracts of land.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
My guess is she did say something about going up there to eat with the fam but she prolly left out three key words "you come hunt"

1 - 20 of 25 Posts