Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Beall's has the Reef Legends L/S shirts in UPF 50 for $20. Work as good as Columbia for 1/2 price. Wicking fabric is cooler than cotton and dries fast. Long Columbia fishing pants. Buff. Boonie hat. Dive booties. Costas. SPF 50 sunscreen, reapply as needed.

The sun is not your friend. Ever watch those fishing shows? Look at their hands. I am watching my Dad get cut on every week to remove the consequences of not wearing shirts or sunscreen when he was younger. Don't want that to happen to me. Sun damage is cumulative....

·
Registered
935 Posts
I found some Fila shoes at Ross, love em they are the toe shoes or whatever you call em , paid 20.00 for them I wear them everywhere

·
Registered
935 Posts
Look at Burkes, Ross and Beales. You can find all kind of deals. I found some safety yellow SPF 50 long sleeve for 9.99 at Burkes

·
Registered
781 Posts
Hey guys, Bealls has there Reel Legens clothes 40% off and if you print out a coupon off the internet you get 20% off your total bill. They have the long sleeve shirts on sale also. I went to the Gulf breeze store and they had a good selection. Just trying to let everyone know

41 - 44 of 44 Posts