2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD

·
Roll Tider
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:bump

Will be posting it on Craigslist if I don't get any responses soon. I just wanted to give my fellow PFF'ers first shot! :letsdrink

·
Registered
878 Posts
Hey there Austin,

Didn't you have one of these back when I bought that flat screen TV from you?? I still have that TV although the On/Off switch went blooey on it for some reason. I don't watch much TV nowadays as there is so much junk and reruns on that I pretty much stay with downloading new movies from StageVu and watching them instead. That TV won't turn on either with the remote or with the switch on the set so I guess I will take it in to the Geek Squad one day to have it checked out. Or maybe not.

Good luck with your sale, and, for gosh sakes, don't buy ANOTHER one of these X-Box outfits if you're not gonna use it!!! Ha!

Tom

·
Roll Tider
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes sir! I was selling one for a friend of mine a while back. I decided to finally get one of my own, and hell, I just don't have time to play it. As for the TV, I'm sorry to hear that... If I would have known that anything would go wrong with it, I wouldn't have sold it:doh! Did you check with Samsung about getting it fixed? I believe that TV was covered under a 1 year manufacturers warranty, and It was only a few months old at the time you purchased it from me.. As for not having time to watch TV, I'm in the same boat

·
Roll Tider
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hagler G (3/23/2010)Do you have any games with the Xbox? I'll give you $120

No, there is no games, I gave the only one that I had to my little cousin for his birthday.

As for $120, no thanks. The system by itself (without the hard drive and accessories) Costs $200 new. This system has barely been played, and is in perfect condition

·
Roll Tider
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Taking offers starting at $175! :letsdrink

Will be posting on craigslist by thursday if I don't get any offers. Just wanted to give forum members "First Shot!"

·
Roll Tider
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Last chance guys and girls :letsdrink

·
Registered
878 Posts
Austin (3/22/2010)As for the TV, I'm sorry to hear that... If I would have known that anything would go wrong with it, I wouldn't have sold it:doh! Did you check with Samsung about getting it fixed? I believe that TV was covered under a 1 year manufacturers warranty, .............

Yeah, you are right about the warranty but that was back in the Fall of '08 when I bought that from you!! Doesn't seem like that long ago and I don't blame you at all for something that went wrong mechanically with that TV, ........... things break and Chinese things break twice as much so that is just a part of life in my opinion.

I have it sitting in the spare BR in the original box and one day I will find someone who will check it out for me and maybe it is an easy fix ............... and only cost around 10 bucks.

............. and maybe pigs really CAN fly!! :letsdrink

·
Roll Tider
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:bump still up for grabs!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Wish I would have known sooner. Purchased the elite model and game for close to $400 last month...$150 makes me drool!!:banghead:banghead

·
Roll Tider
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BUMP. Common guys, I need to sell this... Its just sitting on my dresser collecting dust!!!

·
Roll Tider
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PRICED REDUCED TO $125 OBO. WANT IT GONE. This is a GREAT deal.:bowdown

1 - 13 of 13 Posts