Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOOKING TO TRADE MY OVERUNDER FOR 12 GUAGE OR 20 GAUGE AUTOMATIC. OR A BAR RIFLE.

I HAVE A 12 GAUGE OVERUNDER MY WIFE PUCHASED FOR ME LAST YEAR FROM ACADEMY.THE GUN IS JUST A LITTLE OVER A YEAR OLD, HAS HAD ONLY 1 BOX OF SHELLS SHOOT IN IT IF THAT MANY AT SKEETS. THE GUN COST US A LITTLE OVER 450.00 NEW COMES WITH 5 CHOKES. YILDIZ RUSSIAN MADE,

THE GUN SHOOTS GREAT.PM ME OR EMAIL ME @[email protected] OR CALL ME AT 850-380-0453

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hey Rusty, He is wanting a 12ga or 20ga automatic. I personaly held the 12ga over & under and is a fine looking shotgun.:usaflag

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I used it one time shooting skeets and a couple of birds. I just had to have one at the time,but i will stick to automatics I need all the shots I can get.

·
Registered
530 Posts

Runs perfect cranks on the first pull, personally, I would change the impeller and the lower leg oil before I ran it full time, that is just me, you do what you want, however, for the sake of $30 it could be good insurance.

I had it on my 14ft Jon boat and ran up and down the White river several times with no hitches.

Skippy

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
looks good , pm me when you want to get togther and see about a swap. or call me 850-380-0453 on graveyard this week.

·
Registered
530 Posts
gatorbama1 (3/5/2009)looks good , pm me when you want to get togther and see about a swap. or call me 850-380-0453 on graveyard this week.

I am leaving for Daytona for the last part of Bike week Friday morning, all I have is a few hours tomorrow if you want to see/hear it run, otherwise, it will be next week.

I am in no hurry, as I have a couple of these left out of 22 I got from the DNR in Georgia, (Department of Natural Resources)

all the rest are sold.

PM me when you have time to see it run.

I also have several parts motors I will keep, to help those that buy them, and only them, should they need little bits and pieces, as you cannot buy these motors anymore.

Skippy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts