Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTS: Mint condition IBM Selectric III correcting typewriter. There are just some things that still work better with a typewriter than a computer -- filling out certain forms and applications, etc. These are becoming hard to find in working condition. At one time, they cost thousands of dollars new. Includes cover. You can have this "like new" IBM Selectic III for $100 cash or credit card with 3% to cover fee. :thumbsup:

·
C-Hawk 245 Pilot House
5,194 Posts
Those are fine typewriters. My mother wore out a few in her career. She could make them sing.

Sea-r-c-y

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,623 Posts
Every now and then like scuba mentioned, you will find a form that has to be physically typed instead of printed,"I can think of a few federal documents" their is no acceptable substitute... You would just about kill for one of these things. When you are typing on said document, you find yourself using the utmost care in fear that somthing might break, or wear out. You knowing you haven't the least bit of a chance of ever finding parts or a replacement..... WELL HERE IT IS AND SCUBA HAS GOT IT UP FOR SALE AND IN GOOD CONDITION "WHAT DOESN't SCUBA HAVE??? Good luck with the sell.... Free bump on a very peculiar product..(when you need it you need it and their ain't no substitute):thumbsup:

·
Registered
529 Posts
I logged many an hour on those as a young Yeoman in the CG waiting to go to AE school (never happened). Glad I became a pilot. I remember when they came out with the correcting ribbon, we thought we had arrived. Brings back some good memories. Good luck with the sale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts