Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VERY CLEAN pull behind Hot Dog Cart (with title and many extras) with EVERYTHING needed to get started with your new business! State of Florida registered and inspected..It's in great shape with low hours used but I just found out I will be moving soon and dont want to drag this thing halfway across the country. It is a turn key business and a sure money maker!

For any questions about the cart or the extras included in the sale, please respond via PM or call/text 904-234-26three8. Located in Navarre.

$2700 OBO. Might also entertain partial trades in firearms. Thank you.

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,628 Posts
Dang it man!! Huge opportunity up for grabs here.....

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tell me about it! It sickens me a lil having to sell it, but there is no way possible I can bring it with me. Will def end up buying another one when I move. For the right person with 1/2 a head on their shoulders, this could be a serious money maker..

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
That is seriously cool and a great opportunity for someone. If I had the bucks to blow I'd set it up next to my deck and charge all of my wife's deabbeat club friends instead of feeding them for free.:thumbup:

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Have often wondered about hot dog carts so I'll ask here. What licenses are required to operation one? Can you just stop in any public place or do you need permission?

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Awesome deal!!

It would be great to buy for a High School or College Student to run in there time off and on weekends. Teach a young person about being an Entrepreneur, instead of flipping burgers making minimum wage!

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,628 Posts
Bittersweet, but I'm glad you got out from under it..:thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts