Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to sell this boat to help pay for my new boat. I worked on and built up this boat with the intention to keep it for myself. Everything I did to it was done to the best of my abilities and I spent a lot of extra money doing things the correct way. I honestly don't want to sell it as I love it as a river boat, but I've found another boat I'd like to buy that will suit my needs even better. Comes on an aluminum trailer. Asking $3,800obo as I've got a lot of time and money into this project. It has SOLID compression and I will perform a compression check to any potential buyer on request. I'm sure I'm going to leave some stuff out, but here's a list of what I did to it since purchase a few weeks ago:
  • Replaced the whole floor with pressure treated 1x6 and stainless deck fasteners
  • Replaced the captain and copilot chairs with brand new high back folding seats
  • Replaced the plywood in the stern area where the fuel tank and battery sits with 1/2" treated plywood and stainless screws
  • Replumbed the livewell pump and installed a new 500GPH aerator pump
  • Replaced and cleaned up a TON of wiring so it's all very dependable now
  • Installed a brand new electrical switch panel on the console
  • Had 2 brand new tires put on as well as a brand new rim, boat will come with a spare
  • Replaced all bearings and seals in hubs
  • Added 1/2" treated plywood reinforcement to the front deck plate to mount rod holders
  • Installed 4 new rod holders
  • New 27 series battery installed in the bow for the minn kota trolling motor with foot control as well as wireless remote control
  • Installed new anchor light
  • Rebuilt carbs and replaced all the fuel lines from motor inlet to filter to fuel pump and then to carbs
  • Installed Garmin 300C bottom machine
  • Replaced the water impeller and all gaskets in lower unit, changed lower unit oil, and replaced thermostat
  • Added 6ft bimini that stows away perfectly to still utilize the boat for fishing from the rear deck
  • Repainted the entire outside of the engine and used a zinc primer
  • Installed LED lighting in the deck area
  • Livewell is huge and located between the captain and copilot chairs
  • New Spark plugs and ignition timing properly set for idle and WOT
  • Not pictured are 2 brand new swivel seats for bow and stern fishing decks

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price update. $3800obo. Pulling the fishfinder to put on my new boat. Not pictured are the 2 new swivel seats for the bow and stern fishing platforms. This is one hell of a good river and lake boat or running in the north end of the bays. I absolutely hate to be selling it, but need the funds for the new boat. I put a lot of sweat equity into this thing thinking I was gonna keep it. Shoot me an offer. Worst I can say is no thanks. I'm motivated to sell QUICKLY. No trades please.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$3500obo? Please send an offer if you're interested. Or if you know someone that is. I really need to offload this thing.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can tear the floor out if you dont like it if that's what it take to make the sale. I'll have to pull the front deck vertical support wall and the console. Shouldn't take me more than a few hours.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PM replied. Still for sale guys. Please take this thing off my hands. My wife is abusive....she hurts me with words..and can throw a mean right hook...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts