Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have about 15 of these barrells. I got them to use for a flotation project but ended up using something else. I will practically give them away at $5 a piece. Barrels have a cap and will hold liquids!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Are they food grade?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ehh i wouldn't do more then use it for pet foods or acorns. They used to store caustic chemicals.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A friend of mine also had some 55 gallon barrels, great for running boat motors in, for $15 a piece. No pictures but they are blue and have lids. PM for his number.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Do you still have some 15 gallon barrels available??

·
Registered
894 Posts
if you still want them gone for $20 ill take them all. i can stack them in the barn till later. ill take 4 at $5 each though.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok, i believe there is 11 left. When do u want to pick them up? I have the haunted house I'm helping with tonight in e Milton but tomorrow after 5pm is good for me

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'll take a few

Hey, thought they would be gone by now and haven't posted. Would love to have 4 or 5 of them if possible. I can pick them up from either one of you. Just let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
894 Posts
thats fine with me i only need a couple. i live in cantonment if thats closer for you i can pick them all up and save you a trip to milton.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts