Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Droptine I've got two bows that might fit the bill. One was my first bow it is black and definitely a beginners bow. The other is a little nicer I think it is a bear that is camoflauged with a quiver and peep sight. They are both in the attic at home. I can look at them tonight for more specifics or pictures. I have no use for either. Let me know how old the youth is and that might narrow it down. The black one would be appropriate for someone in the probably 10- 15 year range depending on how big they are. The camo bear would be more like 13 and up to even adult. the black I would probably take 40 dollars. The camo would be more like 75.

Let me know if you want me to send pics to you.

Jason

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
not sure what draw length you need... but I have a bear black bear with pin sights and quiver.

29' draw 45lbs draw weight 50.00 obo

·
Registered
299 Posts
Not sure how much you are wanting to spend, but I (uh hem, Santa) just bought a Whisper Creek Archery Panther that is 20 to 50 lbs. with 16 to 27 inch draw, for my 8 year old. Mike's had them for $219 2 weeks ago. I figured it was one that could stay with him for quite a while.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my youngest boy is 9 and i talked to stan today at mikes about that whisper creek. he said scotts had 1 left and if the stars line up and it wasn't spoken for he would have it tomorrow. i know he can pull 30lbs so the whisper creek would be ideal but if anyone has anything else i am more than willing to look at it. i greatly appreciate all of your feedback. GOD bless. and merry CHRISTmas.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts