Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,083 Posts
Not to derail, but i saw a comercial for a grzzly? Cooler lastnight. anybody seen or heard anything aboit em?

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
10qt, Igloo, Styrofoam, white with cool blue speckles, integrated handles, sort of, just need to hold it real tight. Ridges and neat curvy edge on the top. Molded letters I G L O O right on the top in the center. Optional red strap, high quality red plastic, connects to the integrated handles, sort of, just need to hold it real tight. Did I mention the cool blue speckles. Hurry won't last long. Best offer. :thumbup:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Thanks alot.. what all brands do they have? I live in Navarre and havent been in that Ace to see what they carry
You can call them and see i got a 45 qt for 245 or 250 plus tax everyone else wanted 300 yeti is what they carry he will order you one as well hope this helps

·
Super Moderator
20,325 Posts
You can call them and see i got a 45 qt for 245 or 250 plus tax everyone else wanted 300 yeti is what they carry he will order you one as well hope this helps
They won't be selling the long then. Yeti is very very strict about MAP pricing.

·
Banned
1,506 Posts
These are made in the USA and lifetime warranty
Features

• Best In Class Ice Retention
  • Durable Rotomolded Shell
  • Injection Molded Swing Handles with Overmolded Grip
  • UV Protected Shell
  • Fish Measuring Ruler Molded on Lid
  • Threaded Leak Proof Recessed Drain Plug
  • Stainless Steel Hardware
  • Made in the USA

Read more: http://www.pelicancases.com/progear-coolers-s/138.htm#ixzz25e3XmDJP

35Q Cooler
Retail: $259.95
MAP Price: $233.96
45Q Cooler
Retail: $299.95
MAP Price: $269.96
65Q Cooler
Retail: $359.95
MAP Price: $323.96

Pelican ProGear Elite Coolers

7 - 10 DAY ICE RETENTION + MADE IN THE USA

A more rugged, colder cooler for your next big outdoor adventure.

From durability to lasting ice retention, the Pelican ProGear Lite Outdoor/Offshore Cooler is engineered to work hard under extreme conditions. Through constant UV exposure, salt and sand abrasion, rugged use and extreme temperature fluctuations - Pelican ProGear Elite Coolers last.

Read more: http://www.pelicancases.com/progear-coolers-s/138.htm#ixzz25e44K7Sk

·
Super Moderator
20,325 Posts
Actually like alot of manufactures you can not advertise for under there price free enterprise law of supply and demand you know
All I know it won't take long till another dealer gets a quote or buys a cooler from them and shows the receipt to Yeti. It's happened 3 times I know of in the area in the last couple years.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks alot everyone.. I forgot about Pelican.. There are so many good quality coolers out there now and I cant make up my mind.. I think I may have to get my darts out and throw one on the wall and let the dart decide which brand to go with..

·
Registered
144 Posts
Tundra model?
Yep , Tundra model. Just bought it a few weeks ago from Outcast, used it once to keep my beer cold during the "Hurricane". Just decided I wanted one a bit wider and not tall like they made the 105's, looking for a 125qt.

Let me know if you want it.

Ryan 619-261-1164

1 - 19 of 19 Posts