Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kinda odd request, but here's the deal. I need a copy of Microsoft Access 2003 soI can get some computer work done at home for work, soI can have more time to do more work at work. I simply run out of time sitting there building databases and forming macros at work. I use Office 2003 at work, and would like to have the same setup here at home.

Not looking for pirate, bootleg or other illicit crap. Just a clean copy that someone doesn't use or need any longer(with a good key of course!) Ebay shows Office 2003 can be had for$40-50, butI frankly don't feel like dealing with the bidding and waiting for a product to show up that may or may not be what they said it was. I would just as soon pay my money to the local economy anyway.

Cash in hand, live in Perdido, work on NAS, can meet somewhere convenient.

Thanks!

· Registered
3,051 Posts
I know with my work, most of our microsoft licensed products allow us to install them on one home pc for work use...think that is pretty standard, we don't pay any extra for it. See if your work has a copy they will let you take home and install.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.