Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
I have a buddy that has two drive on jet ski floats that are really nice. He moved from waterfront to another house and I don't think that he needs them. PM me if you are interested

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
slipsinker,

If one of the others doesn't work out, I have an older piling type lift with hand crank that I don't need. Let me know if your're interested.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Heres my buddys listling on craigslist http://pensacola.craigslist.org/spo/1673585962.htmli believe that he is asking 2500 for all three. He left his info on the listing.

By the way these things are freaking awesome. I dont have a jet ski but the few times that I had ridden his they were easy to pull up on. Also the things have some kind of coating that resist barnacles pretty well and clean with ease.

Thanks Bryan

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies guys.... Brian I talked to your friend with the drive on lift... Don`t really want to spend that much...

Cuzmondo- Don`t know if my wife and daughters can handle a winch...

Really looking for an electricone that bolts to a piling... Can buy one new for $1049

·
Registered
332 Posts
i Got ya. Just thought i would help. Some people want the lifts and some want the drive on. Guess it just depends on how much hassle you want to deal with after you ride....then wash...flush.... all the damn maintainance that comes with any watercraft.:doh

:usaflag

1 - 8 of 8 Posts