Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Praedator
9,975 Posts
Any reason you want the Walther over other 380's. Not trying to change you mind, but I have been real happy with my Bersa Thunder 380CC. I have about 300 rounds through it so far without a hiccup. And the Bersa's are much better on the wallet. But they are going up in price as more people find out about them. But you can still get a new Bersa 380 for the price of a used Walther and possibly still have some left over.

I have the CC version, which is slightly thinner, basically no sights, flat mag, and a few other design variations compared to the regular Thunder 380.And it does hold 8+1 vs 7+1 in the regular Bersa Thunder.

Again, not knowing your intentions, just throwing that tidbit out there. Most that look at the Walther's end up looking at the Bersa's as well to compare. Good luck with your search. The Walther's are nice guns.

Jon

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Sorry Knot ,there is no comparison in quality or accuracy with these two guns. Walther PPk is one of the finest guns ever made. Hell even James Bond carried one. Tail, buy the Walther you will be glad.

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,585 Posts
I have a ppk/s and donedeal is right! the only comparison that i know of is the sig 380 which is basically a remake of the walther. The PPK is a historical gun that is still around for a reason. i don't buy cheap off brand gunswhen my life could depend on ifit functioning properly. just a thought.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Would you be interested in a Sig P232 all stainless that is like new in box?

I have one that I bought from someone who didn't shoot a full box through it and I haven't shot it at all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts