Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
she really likes the old senators. she LOVES the old shakespeare spinning reels. or anything you might have that doesnt work or if it does. we're not looking for crazy collector's items, just some old reels to decorate with.

thanks.

·
Registered
244 Posts
i got one for ya. its a 1956 shakespere with the 4.5' stainless pole and treaded up with black line...great condition and fully working, never seen saltwater...make me an offer. 850.341.7387 buck.

i

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've got an old school Penn reel. It's a conventional reel, not the big senators, but its a cool little reel, looks cool anyway and still works. When you flip the lever to let the line out the handle spins backwards so i guess thats pretty vintage. You can have it.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I have 3 collectablevintage Penn Surfmasters w/the pic of the guy casting in the surf on the left sideplate...All 3 have different colored handles (red, green,& yellow) &all are in good showable or useable condition...$200 for all 3...& I have a collectablevintage Penn 9/0 w/steel spool and trolling pic on sideplate (showable or useable)$150...($325 for all 4 & I'll pay shipping)...& I have a vintage (collectable or useable)Hurricane/Aftco roller rod w/wood buttthat matches the Penn 9/0 perfectlyfor $100& ifyou buy it all $400 FIRM...let me know if you are interested, john

1 - 4 of 4 Posts