Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'M LOOKING TO BUY A FIBERGLASS UPPER HELM WITH OR WITH THE ACCESSORIES. SUCH AS THE HYDRALIC STEERING BOX,STAINLESS WHEEL, AND TWO DUAL THROLLTLE BINNICLE CONTROLS. WITH OR WITHOUT THE CABLES AND HYDRALIC HOSES IS FINE. I NEED ATLEAST 16FT. OF CABLE OR HOSE.

I'M ALSO LOOKING FOR A PAIR OF 18FT. OR LONGER OUTRIGGERS. WITH OR WITHOUT BASES.

THANKS

·
Jaded Old Phart
6,517 Posts
I don't know if they have exactly what you're looking for but the West Marine on the corner of Hollywood and Eglin Pkwy in Fort Walton Beach has outrigger stuff @ 75% off, other stuff to but picked over bad.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I do have a set of Perko outriggers .They look like they are in good shape, they came with a boat I purchased. I do all my fishing with a spear gun. I have no use for them I do not even know what they are worth.If you would like to look at them I can be reached at 850-293-6790, ask for Larry, I ALSO HAVE TWO DOWN RIGGERS.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what lenght are they? and are they telescopic? I'm putting them on a 35ft. SF boat, so i need non-telescopic

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
I might be interested in the downriggers. What type are they? Can you post some pics of the downriggers and the outriggers?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts