Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hunted the past Weekend in Alabama and I was with a buddy that hunts out of a Tree Lounge. I sat in that thing and it was very comfortable to set in, but extremely dangerous to climb in if someone don't know what they are doing (that would be me). I would like to buy one or two, specifically for a spot that I hunt on private property. The place is on a bluff overlooking a large hay patch, and the climber wouldn't be more than a couple of feet off theground. My plan is to leave them in the woods. If someone has a couple that they don't use anymore I would like to talk to you.

Thanks ya'll.

·
Super Moderator
28,592 Posts
Check EBAY, whenever I check out stands there are tons of the Tree Lounges on there...Good luck....

·
Registered
594 Posts
I have a friend that has several and his hunting camp just went to ladder stands only. He may have a couple for sale. I will give him a call tonight and if he does I will PM you his name and number.

·
Registered
13 Posts
What kinda crazy crap is that? Ladder stands only!? I've heard some crazy rules before but that takes the cake. I'd be gettin' a refund REAL quick. Garbo my cuz has one lying around. I'll ask him about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts