Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy (or trade) for compact pistol. Have new offshore fishing reels, fishfinder or gps. No stolen product. Have good references on PFF.

Not looking to buyrifles, shotguns, safes, outboards, boats, etc... LOL

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For this one, I'd prefer a 9 or smaller but no particular cal. 38, 25, 9, etc... Options open. My baretta 9mm isn't exactly a small frame conceal. handgun. As I am looking into riding motorcycles again as my main mode of transportation, a small fram handgun is my prefered choice. Bersa, s&W, Walther, Beretta. Anything subcompact & light. Used ok if it is in good conditon. Price? I am open to trading for marine equipment up to about $400 if the pistol is right. I have quite a collection of new & used marine equipment that I have collected through the years. Let me know... Thanks! Bill

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope ... not broke. Just smart. Have some new electronics for my boat I will not need and would first be willing to trade them for something of more use to myself. Let me guess, you must be skidders daddy. THAT explains it. J/K

I don't seem to remember posting that I was looking for a rifle, safe, handgun, ob motor, boat, trailer, truck, barrels, etc.... Correct me if I'm wrong, however.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have a bunch of pistols for sale, just email me at [email protected] Just got to be a florida resident and of course legally own a handgun. Everything from 9mm, 40, or 45, many compact or full size and no I am not a gun dealer, just a hobby. Email me

Randy

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
big daddy (10/24/2007)maybe you should contact the boy that buy safes.motors etc. for a loan. he is "the bank" and you seem to be broke.
<TABLE id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_tblUserStatistics cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=SmallTxtBold width=120><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblUserStatus1>User Status:</TD><TD class=SmallTxt><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblUserStatus2>(Offline)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SmallTxtBold width=120><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblMemberGroup1>Member Group:</TD><TD class=SmallTxt><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblMemberGroup2>Forum Members</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SmallTxtBold width=120><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblMemberSince1>Joined:</TD><TD class=SmallTxt><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblMemberSince2>10/12/2007 8:47:59 AM <SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblVisitCount>(3 visits since)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SmallTxtBold width=120><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblLocalTime1>Local Time:</TD><TD class=SmallTxt><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblLocalTime2>10/30/2007 2:07:55 AM</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SmallTxtBold width=120><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblLastActive1>Last Login:</TD><TD class=SmallTxt><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblLastActive2>10/24/2007 1:52:53 PM</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SmallTxtBold width=120><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblTotalPosts1>Total Posts:</TD><TD class=SmallTxt><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblTotalPosts2>1 post <SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblTotalPosts3>out of 13,496 total posts. <SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblTotalPosts4>(.01% of total)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SmallTxtBold width=120><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblAveragePosts1>Average Posts:</TD><TD class=SmallTxt><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblAveragePosts2>Averaging 0.06 posts daily since registration</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SmallTxtBold vAlign=top width=120><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblUserLevel1>User Level:</TD><TD class=SmallTxt>

Pin Fish

AND YOU ARE WHERE BIG DADDY?</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
poperb (10/29/2007)I have a bunch of pistols for sale, just email me at [email protected] Just got to be a florida resident and of course legally own a handgun. Everything from 9mm, 40, or 45, many compact or full size and no I am not a gun dealer, just a hobby. Email me

Randy
EDITED SEE CORRECTION BELOW

<TABLE id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_tblUserStatistics cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=SmallTxtBold width=120><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblUserStatus1></TD><TD class=SmallTxt><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblUserStatus2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=SmallTxtBold width=120><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblMemberGroup1></TD><TD class=SmallTxt><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblMemberGroup2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=SmallTxtBold width=120><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblMemberSince1></TD><TD class=SmallTxt><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblMemberSince2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=SmallTxtBold width=120><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblLocalTime1></TD><TD class=SmallTxt><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblLocalTime2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=SmallTxtBold width=120><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblLastActive1></TD><TD class=SmallTxt><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblLastActive2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=SmallTxtBold width=120><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblTotalPosts1></TD><TD class=SmallTxt><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblTotalPosts2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=SmallTxtBold width=120><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblAveragePosts1></TD><TD class=SmallTxt><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblAveragePosts2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=SmallTxtBold vAlign=top width=120><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblUserLevel1></TD><TD class=SmallTxt></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Super Moderator
28,635 Posts
I went to Eglin the other day w/ my folks and was amazed to see they sell Firearms....and fer good prices! I saw a S/W air light fer something like 410.00 If you ain't supose to have firearms on base how do they sell em? You buy them and they take it to the gate fer ya? My popsuse to have a coronary everytime Iwent to the base with them about me carrying my pistol...Memebership has it's privlidges though....:usaflag

·
Registered
998 Posts
poperb (10/29/2007)Just letting him know, and I do not know big daddy but thanks

I bought a gun from poperb this last weekend. Nice family man and a member of the armed forces. :usaflag

I saw this post and pointed him to it because he had some pieces I thought that rednex may be interested in.

No he is not Skidder. I bout a gun from him too :)

Bill R

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
flcaptainbill (10/30/2007)
poperb (10/29/2007)Just letting him know, and I do not know big daddy but thanks
I bought a gun from poperb this last weekend. Nice family man and a member of the armed forces. :usaflag

I saw this post and pointed him to it because he had some pieces I thought that rednex may be interested in.

No he is not Skidder. I bout a gun from him too :)

Bill R
Ok, I will go back and edit my post, but what the heck timezone are these guys in?

·
Banned
369 Posts
They may have forgot to change it when they signed up. I do that all the time, I think the default is GMT which is -6 hours difference from us here in Panhandle.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Presently I am in Pacific time .... I am a FL resident just temp. living in CA. Confusing ain't it! Still own a house in Pensacola. The cost of living here in CA is depressing. Average 900 sq/ft apt. in this area $1400/month - :reallycrying

·
Registered
998 Posts
rednex*toyz (10/31/2007)Presently I am in Pacific time .... I am a FL resident just temp. living in CA. Confusing ain't it! Still own a house in Pensacola. The cost of living here in CA is depressing. Average 900 sq/ft apt. in this area $1400/month - :reallycrying

Really limited on what firearms you can own there also.

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
My Dad has a gun he wants to trade for another or sell so he can purchase the one he wants. The one he has is a Colt 38 Detective Special CTC. comes with a inside the belt/pants holster. Details will follow along with pictures.

·
Banned
369 Posts
poperb (10/29/2007)I have a bunch of pistols for sale, just email me at [email protected] Just got to be a florida resident and of course legally own a handgun. Everything from 9mm, 40, or 45, many compact or full size and no I am not a gun dealer, just a hobby. Email me

Randy
Sent you an email, I am looking for something you may have.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts