Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dad is coming to visit me this September, hoping to get him into some surf fishing.

Looking for a small or mid size beach cart, preferably one that can be partially dissasembled (at least the handle) to be carried in the trunk of car or on the backseat. Ideally, with inflatable tires.

Please PM with pictures and price of what you have.

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
I've got a nice DIY PVC one that I made a few years ago. I was thinking of throwing it out. But it is too big to fit in a car trunk. Unless you have a 69 Catalina or something...

And I am all the way up in Montgomery.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I've actually got a PT Cruiser, so I could take out the back seats :)

Also, I will be driving to Atlanta to pick up my dad soon, and will might be able to stop by Montgomery on the way back. Could you send a picture of what you have please?

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
I'll get one tomorrow. It's out in the back of the yard and I have little light out there.

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Well, I took some pics, but photobucket has gotten so loaded with spam commercials that I cant upload the pics...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I took some pics, but photobucket has gotten so loaded with spam commercials that I cant upload the pics...
Yeah, I hated this change about photobucket as well.

Imgur.com is a good free alternative if you are looking for one. This is the image-hosting service that most people use now for all the forums/reddit etc.

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Yeah, I hated this change about photobucket as well.

Imgur.com is a good free alternative if you are looking for one. This is the image-hosting service that most people use now for all the forums/reddit etc.
cool. I'll give that a try. I figured that everyone HAD to have moved to something. PB now SUCKS!

·
Registered
3,840 Posts

Reactions: makats

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Has a 3/8 Stainless Steel axle. The junk in the wheels is just dried grass clippings. And the vertical rod opposite of the cutting board is just a plu to cover the hole where an umbrella or other accessory can mount.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Received the beauty from NoMoSurf, so cart is no longer needed. NoMoSurf - you are a good man, It was a pleasure meeting you.

P.S. I am now in search of a bigger Sand Flea Rake now that I have means to get it out there. Please let me know if somebody have one for sale/trade.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts