Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grew up on a quail plantation running bird dogs until I moved to the city when i got good baseball. Want to pick up a shotgun again (last one broke in the scabbard due to a horse deciding to slam up against a tree).

Prefer an o/u but don't really have the money...semi or pump 12ga or 16ga.

No more than 400$ looking for more around 200-300

thanks,

CurtyV

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny you say that, just picked up a Remington 870 from Academy this afternoon right before baseball :toast

Was my dads first gun almost 40 years ago, and now its the first one i bought myself:usaflag

CurtyV

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On second thought,

The gun is money on the raise but just doesn't fit my 6'7" stature. Anybody know where I could go to buy another stock for it, Id rather not order seeing as I want to shoot it this weekend.

May even consider trading the gun in (seeing as it has never been shot) somewhere like a pawshop for something used, instead of coming out of pocket 50$ more.

Thanks,

CurtyV

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Pawn shop in Pace on Hwy 90 just past the McDonalds on North side of highway. Can't remember the name, but usually has a decent selection of used guns. They drive a hard bargain, but once you show the cash, they buckle.

Good luck!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cash---the great equalizer!

Thanks for the info man, Ill have to go check them out. Went to Mikes yesterday, great place with a large selection of nice guns. My arms are just too damn long!!!:banghead:banghead

CurtyV

1 - 6 of 6 Posts