Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am hoping someone has a set of cheap or free small block Chevy headers
In the shed they would part with?

Working with my son to put a 350 in his 1978 Scout II and the block huggers we have are hugging too much! A set out of anything would probably work for us. Just trying to get it running this weekend and can buy some later

DCDAB58E-AB28-4BD6-BC11-7E88909CDEB7.jpg

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
3,077 Posts
You may need to check on C/L, I saw some a few months back for $40. May/May Not still be there? Or tune in on Radio 105.1 fm M-F between 12noon to 1pm (Radio Phone-in Sell/Trade Line). Ph. 251-296-1051. Or you can fax what you're selling or looking for @ 877-296-2355 (fairly sure thats right #). Try to call just as soon as the host ends a call, is best bet to get in, then just tell them what you're looking for or selling. Doesn't matter what it is, so long as it is not illegal. g/l

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You may need to check on C/L, I saw some a few months back for $40. May/May Not still be there? Or tune in on Radio 105.1 fm M-F between 12noon to 1pm (Radio Phone-in Sell/Trade Line). Ph. 251-296-1051. Or you can fax what you're selling or looking for @ 877-296-2355 (fairly sure thats right #). Try to call just as soon as the host ends a call, is best bet to get in, then just tell them what you're looking for or selling. Doesn't matter what it is, so long as it is not illegal. g/l

Thanks Dog
I didn’t find any on CL but will try the buy/sell
Couple pairs on fb but mucho dinero

1 - 3 of 3 Posts