Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hate to do this but do you have any pics of all the stuff you have? If that's to much to ask, I can stop by some time. What exactly do you have? (what kind of filters? pumps?) Thanks, Jeff

·
Premium Member
2,689 Posts
jeff......i have a nice oak canopy for a 55 that houses 4 vho bulbs on two different vho ballast. I also have about 50+lbs of nice rock. shoot me a PM if you're interested

edit....the rock has some hairalgae on it though since i've moved everything out of it into other tanks and haven't done any water changes recently, just top offs

·
Premium Member
2,689 Posts
heres a picture of the rock about 2+years ago when i first set up the tank...you can see part of the hood in the picture also.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I forgot to metion that my 55gal is a tub and not long. It's 36" long. Are your lights 48" long? Once I get everything I need and set the tank up, I will need some rock so I'll email you in a couple weeks to see if you still have the rock. Do want to sell any of your pumps I see in that tank? Thanks, Jeff

·
Registered
736 Posts
i have a emporer 400 bio wheel filter.....good for up to 80 gallon tanks.....filters 400 gallons an hour.....salt or fresh.....i have two otherson a 120 gallon and they kick ass.........biological and mechanical filtration.........i think i paid around $75 or $80at water world...........you can have it for $30 it has very little use and is in the box........i also have some 200 gallon per hour power heads (4).....$10 each or $15 for two

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Mudskipper. I'm down totwo bigthings needed and a couple small things. A large nautilus protein skimmer, sump pump and some plumbing fixtures.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts