Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a decent deal on a Ruger MKII or Browning Buckmark. Anyone have one that they want to get rid of?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Not wanting to sell but I have a Browning Buckmark and I can tell you that is one of the best shooting guns I have ever owned,I can hit anything with that gun

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jbondu1 (1/13/2008)I have a Ruger 22/45 ss Bull Barrel, Idont want to sell, but im looking to trade forthe Ruger western pistol that comes with both 22long and 22mag cylinder. By the way this 22/45i think it has a 5'' Barrel.

I don't have one of those to trade. If you decide you want to sell the 22/45 let me know.

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,623 Posts
I have a Ruger Single Six "I assume thats what you are looking for"that i am willing to trade??

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,623 Posts
All I got is the regular old 22lr cylinder, you can get the magnum cylinder for about $50. Let me know and we can work somthing out.

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,623 Posts
I got the pistol froma family friendwhen i was about 17, he recieved the gun new in 1975 for christmas. It comes with the original service manual and a nice leather holster. very fun to shoot also very accurate.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I have a Ruger MKIII 22/45 with 5 1/2" barrel and red dot scope (about 4 mos old)that I might be willing to part with for $270. Email if interested it's a great pistol I'm just looking to replace it with a pocket pistol.

Joker

·
Registered
391 Posts
It has an 11 setting BSA red dot 2 mags, papers and box, the red dot and 22/45 are a set (I don't have anything else that will hold a scope).

Joker

1 - 9 of 9 Posts