Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I generally shoot a .357 magnum pistol. I now want to shoot a rifle for target skill. I've read a lot about the Ruger 10-22 and I want one. If anyone has one they are not using I'd be interested at a fair price. Other than the reputation of the rifle I like all the modifications and upgrades you can make.

·
Super Moderator
28,516 Posts
Modifications are endless....hard pressed to find a used 1 fer a fair price....maybe pawn shops would be your best bet...

·
Registered
149 Posts
New ones aren't priced too bad. If you are looking for a good custom plinker. Check out this site www.featherusa.com I bought their 22 two years ago. Accur. as HELL! At25 yards it will hold a quarter size 20 shot group. On a bad day I might drop 2 of 20 outside the group. They also offer this gun in a 9mm and I think 45. They are in works of a 17. LOTS of add on's. I'll post a few pics of mine later today. BTW, they are a take down and weigh less than 2 lbs stock. Break down size would easily fit into a brief case size tote (included in their price).

·
Registered
149 Posts
Here's my Feather USA Rav-22 I mentioned above.... With a few extras. 20 rnd. Barrel guard. Bull barrel. Teflon coating. Trigger enhanced. Bipod legs. 3-9 scope. site rings (also). Drilled/tapped for front mount access/rail.

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Just give me a target .... holts a TIGHT pattern at 27 yards. Haven't tried it past that .... yet. Quarter size pattern; 20 shots @ 27 yards.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice set-up. I'll check out that site.

rednex*toyz (11/2/2007)

Here's my Feather USA Rav-22 I mentioned above.... With a few extras. 20 rnd. Barrel guard. Bull barrel. Teflon coating. Trigger enhanced. Bipod legs. 3-9 scope. site rings (also). Drilled/tapped for front mount access/rail.

·
Registered
149 Posts
When I got mine a couple years back, the base gun was only $299. for the 22. A Little more for the 9mm or the 45. As always, it ads up quickly if you start adding on extras. Word to the wise, however. Only run good ammo through it. I have tried almost every 22 brand of ammo I could get my hands on and only the expensize stuff works well - a little testimant to its precision machinery.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts