Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where some might be. Looked on marketplace and didnt see any around the area.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
There is a place that sells them in Foley on the east side of Hwy 59. They are a dirt and tree sales place, not sure of the name. Also, Midway Forest Products in Spanish Fort sells them.

·
Registered
5,678 Posts
I don't know what you want to do with them......But....In the past working with them in landscaping....If you need to cut one?

1 cut = 1 chain. They are packed with sand in them....This will dull a chainsaw chain , just like sticking it in the ground... This is Not a exaggeration......1 cut = 1 chain.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I bought mine from Ford Lumber in Robertsdale. They have a ton of them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
They are good for some things, but know that they are heavily cretosone soaked "at least the old ones were" and aren't good for growing vegtables etc. Just a heads up if anybody was going that route.

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea Blaine, they were $10 up in Tennessee in Feb now $16.
Did find 84 lumber selling them for $13 if you buy 16.

Jump on those $8 ones.

Im using mine for driveway landscape to hold gravel in
and to make a level surface to put my metal carport on top of them.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Yea Blaine, they were $10 up in Tennessee in Feb now $16.
Did find 84 lumber selling them for $13 if you buy 16.

Jump on those $8 ones.

Im using mine for driveway landscape to hold gravel in
and to make a level surface to put my metal carport on top of them.
This is exactly what I need them for. I purchased two dump truck loads of crushed Bahama Coral and had it dumped to make my driveway and fill in my parking area under the house. I was cheap and decided to spread it all with a shovel and wheelbarrow. A week, unbelievable soreness, and a digging shovel that is now flat on the front... I need to put the retaining walls in so it does not get strewn across the yard.

I am a glutton for self inflicted punishment.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts